Search results

1. A

Sony Trinitron PVM 20M2MDE top of picture skewed.

Hello everyone, I recently bought a Sony Trinitron PVM 20M2MDE and a Scart to BNC adapter to use with my Neo Geo AES. I used it for the first time and as you can see from the images below it is a bit skewed at the top. The NeoGeo works perfectly plugged directly via scart into another TV...
  2. A

Cleaning a metal cased CRT/PVM.

Hello everyone, I bought a Sony CRT monitor this morning and it arrived this morning – a little the worse for wear. Does anyone have any tips for cleaning it without damaging the paintwork and also filling in the chipped paint? Thanks!
  3. A

Getting more amps into my Neo Geo PAL (Europe).

Hello, I have a UK/PAL NeoGeo, there aren't many of them around, and my brick is unusual. I would like to get more than 1A running into my NeoGeo to play a 161-in-1 cart but I'm scared of killing it. Currently, I have a 10V/1A SNK brick. Can anyone recommend a power supply to me that would be...
  4. A

Import duty question: consolized Neo Geo MV-1C from Neotroplis to the United Kingdom

Hello all, I'm spamming the forums this morning, this is my second post. Has anyone ever imported a consolized Neo Geo MV-1C from Neotroplis to the United Kingdom? If so, how much did you get hit for import duty? Thanks everyone.
  5. A

Power supply for consolized Neotropolis MV-1C in Europe (~220v).

Hello everyone, This is my first post, so hello! I have a question about the consolized MV-1C built by Neotropolis (image below). Does anyone know what power supply I would need to buy for this for a European voltage (~220V), specifically the United Kingdom? Edit: it takes 110VAC - 220VAC and...