Search results

1. orc.one

Fan art

Night of the Demon: I couldn't finish inktober last year, 2019 was hard. This was the only thing I really finished. Well, there was others, posted in the usual place. I've always been a fan of Walter Huston: Maybe I'll post some more later.
  2. orc.one

Graphic Design for an Imaginary MVS NG/arcade console

Did these a fair bit back, as branding for five case designs: Apart from some 3D noodling, I haven't much else to show yet. Been busy.
  3. orc.one

Effects of power cycling arcade PCBs, including Neo Geo MVS boards.

As I've stated elsewhere, I'm designing an enclosure for arcade PCBs, introducing them to a common bus (Zorch), and intend on creating a means of selecting which one to connect to a common supergun, passing signal either to a CRT or an HDMI device—in essence, a glommed consolization for a small...
  4. orc.one

Neo Geo's best examples of games in given genres…

I have my own ideas on this, but I'm also not thoroughly familiar with the Neo Geo's library, and was wondering what others might think. So what you say was the best: Puzzle game Run and gun Fighting game Side-scrolling shooter Brawler Sports title …for the Neo Geo?
  5. orc.one

Neo Geo MVS Dimensions

Working on a project. Since I don't have any MVS PCBs myself, I was wondering if there were some place where I could find the following information: I'm looking for dimensions of most PCB variants (including the multi-slots), and the positions of the cart slots. Normally I expect to find this...
  6. orc.one

Greetings from Alaska

Hello all, I'm here to learn about the Neo Geo. I don't so much collect video games (which could be seen to imply some deliberation) as aggregate them in one place. In any case, by own "collection" is very modest, featuring a few: Atari 2600/7800 games, GameCube, PS1/2/3, N64...