Search results

1. Allien133

gone

2. Allien133

sold

sold
  3. Allien133

Ebay: FS Gba Collection. Brand New Halo Xbox , PS2 DoDonPachi

I'm selling the last remains of my gaming collection. I need to create some funds for vacation. I have a bunch of complete gameboy advance games, some import ps2 games, and a brand new halo 1 xbox. Check out my ebay link below. Feel free to message or pm me with any questions, offers, etc...
  4. Allien133

FS: Xbox live 12 Month Gold Membership (+1 bonus Month) - 40.00

I bought this thinking my xbox was not hooked up to my credit card. Sure enough, it was. 40.00 via paypal gift and I will email you the code asap. Thanks
  5. Allien133

FS:NINJA COMBAT MVS cart 28 shipped!!

EVERYTHING has been moved to ebay, link in my signature, except my last MVS cart. paypal please add 3 percent or send as gift. MVS carts: Ninja Combat 28 shipped...
  6. Allien133

FS: xbox 360 Red Dead Redemption sealed 40 shipped

got a copy of red dead redemption for the 360 when it came out, never played it, never opened it. take it for 40 shipped via paypal. thanks. -jared
  7. Allien133

For sale: dreamcast games

EVERYTHING SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYTHING SOLD!!!!! well, agetec stick still pending payment. Well, i have to move. So, a lot of things have to go. This is just the beginning. I'm open to any reasonable offers, especially bulk buys. I can try to borrow a camera and take...
  8. Allien133

FS: brand new 360 games: Assasins Creed 2 and Fallout 3 GOTY CHEAP!

i've got assassin creed 2 and fallout 3 game of the year edition. both brand new and both for the 360. take fallout GOTY for 40 shipped and assassins creed for 25 shipped. or, both for 60 shipped. for trades i'm looking for either of the new pokemon gold or silver remakes for the ds. i have no...
  9. Allien133

Robo Army MVS KIT and Baseball Stars 2 MVS KIT

Looking to sell off some games i don't play anymore, to pay for some car bills. All prices include shipping within the USA and full insurance, as well as a dc number. paypal only. Robo Army MVS kit, matching serials. Complete with bag, mm, ad flyers, and dip sheet. kit box shows some wear...
  10. Allien133

FS: matching MVS kits RAGE OF THE DRAGONS 90 shipped

Looking to sell off some games i don't play anymore, to pay for some car bills. All prices include shipping within the USA and full insurance, as well as a dc number. paypal only. Rage of the Dragons MVS kit, complete matching serials. Bought new from the neo store. 80 shipped...
  11. Allien133

SOLD

well, finally got a hrap stick, so im looking to sell my old stick. I paid 60 dollars for it when i bought it from gamestop a couple months back, and was just looking to get most of my money back for it. Seems to be going for more serious money on ebay. Includes the box, although a little beat...
  12. Allien133

FS: $350 BIG RED 4 SLOT/ GOLD CAB in MA **NOW WITH PICS**

well, money is tight, so, i'm thinking of letting go of my big red cab. the cab cosmetically is pretty nice. i replaced the buttons and sticks when i bought it a couple years ago. the machine looks like it has normal wear from being on location. the monitor still looks great. i can get pictures...
  13. Allien133

SOLD

SOLD i bought this kit complete and new from arcade shock when it came out. probably have only played it a handful of times. it's complete and comes with all the arts and packaging from the day i bought it. There is a small piece of tape on the side of the cart with some date on it, this came...
  14. Allien133

EVERYTHING SOLD!!!

EVERYTHING SOLD. thanks everyone. -jared
  15. Allien133

Wanted: FOUND WOW THAT WAS FAST!!!

looking to purchase/trade for a marvel vs capcom board. id prefer it to be phoenixed, but will consider it if it is not. a US A board would be great too. as far as trades go, i have some mvs tings i can let go. we can work out a cash and trade as well. to trade i can offer a pochi and nyaa mvs...
  16. Allien133

Q25 Monitor Troubles

Hey all, i've searched through the tech forum and im still unsure as to what exactly the problem with my monitor is. The monitor is a nanao 8. When the monitor turns on it is perfect, but if the cabinet shakes or is hit on the side, the picture will flicker or just stretch the picture and curve...
  17. Allien133

FS: assassins creed 360 SOLD***********

sold thanks.
  18. Allien133

Wanted Outrun 2006 xbox

anyone have a copy of this game that they want to sell? lmk. thanks -jared
  19. Allien133

sold thanks

Hi all, i have for sale a used copy of dead rising. The game is mint and only played a handfull of times. Christmas is around the corner and i need money for gifts. :D send a pm my way if your interested. -jared
  20. Allien133

WANTED: Dragon Warrior 7

im looking for dragon warrior 7. anyone have these for sale complete and at a reasonable price? thanks -Jared