Search results

1. M

Service Dip Switch stuck on "ON" and won't boot to game. Dip is "OFF".

My MV-1B has an issue. It constantly boots to the settings menu, as though the first dip switch is on, when its not. I can't exit from the menu. Any ideas? Test Switch is not activated. Menu says the dip switch is physically on.
  2. M

Help with Omron S8XA-500 Power Supply from Neo 25

Hello everyone, I have a situation with missing traces on my S8XA-500 power supply. It helps power the second Neo 25 cab. I think it's from a company called "Omron". I noticed that it had massive corrosion, so I decided to clean it as much as I could. As a consequence, there are some missing...
  3. M

10V on a 12V Power Supply?

I recently picked up a Suzo Happ power supply for my Neo 25, 4-Slot MVS. When I set the 5V to as close as to the value as possible (5.1V), the 12V lowers to a little over 10V (10.2 or so). If I raise the 5V to around 5.7V, then the 12V raises to 11.5V. But I fear leaving it at close to 6V...
  4. M

Power Supply replacement for a Neo 25 cab?

Greetings! Recently obtained two Neo 25 cabs, and I need a replacement PSU for them. I've seen links to a Twisted Quarter one, however since I'm unable to see detailed images of the replacement PSU's connectors, I can't confirm if the PSU is compatible. From some blurry images I've found...