Search results

1. I

Neo Geo CD needing original bios

Hey All, I'm trying to revert my neo geo cd back to stock i replaced the original bios with a unibios a year or so ago but cannot find the original bios chip. Reason i need or rather i guess want to revert it so i can utilize the neo geo cd sd loader which currently doesn't work with the...
  2. I

Sammy Atomiswave No Video but Audio

see the picture i've attached the bottom pad is gone it came that way but whatever solder that stuck to the bottom of that cap is gone also if you look it has 3 solder points top middle and bottom but the caps i see only have top and bottom solder points nothing for the middle.
  3. I

Hey thanks for the response. here is the original look before I fiddled with it. if its not good enough quality when I get home i'll undo what I did and take another pic.
  4. I

Hey Gents, Trying to get assistance if possible. purchased a broken atomiswave where PIN 14 (Video GND) on the jamma edge burned out. So it gets audio but no video. I figured for the price doesn't hurt to try to mess around see if I can get it up and running now I'm not the greatest when it...
  5. I

AES3-3 Click of death

Got it working! Glad I double checked before I started messing with the Neo-E0 there's 3 pin outs for it mine matches the MV2F off of the neo geo dev wiki which uses the same ground as the NEO-G0 and NEO-D0 as well as the others i suppose. So i left ins 60-61 alone since the proper ground pins...
  6. I

AES3-3 Click of death

Hey Guys, Getting the click of death issue on this neo geo aes 3-3 i snagged off ebay. Had no power fixed that and also ended up testing the sram by swapping it into another system (tested both cxk5864's and the cxk5814) . With the console facing towards me on the left side of the cartridge...