Search results

1. Miketage

PCM Sound & Stability Fixes Multicarts - 120 in 1, 138 in 1, 161 in 1 and others.

Hey everyone, so I got this cart not too long ago and of course it has audio issues the sound gets really scratchy after a while of playing. I've been researching the fixes and keep finding different versions that don't match mine or have little differences. I think mine is a version 2 but all...
  2. Miketage

MVS Video issue?

It was a nice couple days of this thing working and it started showing these pink and green blocks when I turn the mvs on and then it would boot up. Now it just shows this screen like corrupted graphics and it won't do anything. Tried googling but no luck, anybody seen this before?
  3. Miketage

Best place to get D4990A chip?

I got another mv1b today that worked fine and when I removed the battery and charging circuit it stays stuck on green screen now. I'm assuming I ruined the chip probably over heating it?
  4. Miketage

Looking for repairs

Looking to get a MV1B board repaired, getting stuck on green screen can't see any obvious trace damage, removed battery and changed crystal. Seems outside my scope now and need some help. I've reached out to a couple places with no response so just putting this out in the open.
  5. Miketage

Neo Geo CD controller Parts??

Just snagged a couple neo geo cd controllers on ebay for 20 bucks because they're missing the joystick assemblies. Anybody know where I could find some replacement parts? I've already googled it every way I can word it. Any help would be appreciated!