Search results

1. sirlynxalot

Chat message

@prof, thanks for the offer, have a few of these already. I'm good for now :)
  2. sirlynxalot

Chat message

I really liked cool boarders 1 and 2. I played those to death
  3. sirlynxalot

Chat message

Yeah I think the scaling is good, you just crawl along the course compared to the later ones
  4. sirlynxalot

Chat message

The first one is very slow if you go back to play it. Not framerate, just, your dude moves really slowly on the course compared to the later games
  5. sirlynxalot

Chat message

Yeah but the xgames didn't have people punching each other while going through obstacle courses
  6. sirlynxalot

Chat message

Yeah they later re released 1 as 1xtreme. I think they didn't renew the ESPN license, and in any case, the game didn't have much to do with espn
  7. sirlynxalot

Chat message

Yeah I remember, it was a real right place right time thing. Xtreme sports were so popular in the mid 90s and there weren't very many games related to it until a few years later
  8. sirlynxalot

Chat message

I had street sk8er as well
  9. sirlynxalot

Chat message

Yeah Tony hawk was the better skateboarding game, but road rash gameplay is still fun
  10. sirlynxalot

Chat message

How about 2xtreme on ps1. That had rollerblading and road rash gameplay
  11. sirlynxalot

Surviving Capitalism, part ??

Ugh I'm sorry to hear this. If you were a w2 employee rather than a contractor, do you get a severance since they terminated you rather than you quitting? Would your employer before this one take you back -that might be a path of least resistance to get the money coming in sooner than later if...
  12. sirlynxalot

Chat message

when you play Virtua Racing, any port, do you take your finger off the gas when you apply brake, or do you always keep gas pressed down even when using brake?
  13. sirlynxalot

100,000+1 posts of your dinner

Blt
  14. sirlynxalot

Cyborg Force, new 2023 project

The opening to the first level has the character flying down to the ground in a ship. I got reminded of it with the descending to martian service intro. Since Halloween Harry was an influence I just wanted to check about this other game from the same era 😄
  15. sirlynxalot

Chat message

clearly not since we made it through, c'mon
  16. sirlynxalot

Chat message

when I was a kid, my friend and I crawled through a dog door at his house. We could barely make it, but we made it.
  17. sirlynxalot

Chat message

LOL
  18. sirlynxalot

Cyborg Force, new 2023 project

Was Zyclunt an influence?
  19. sirlynxalot

Chat message

Spock is so cool