Search results

1. F

Pinball Action - Tehkan: Graphics and sound problems! Help!

Hello guys! I have a board i got from a friend that I would like to repair to good working condition again. I´m trying to learn as much as I can about repairing boards and this is a good oportunity to practice more, and learn more, I hope... It´s a Pinball Action from tehkan but it´s a...
  2. F

MV1-1 glitched Text - HELP!

Hello everyone, I´ve got another MV1-1 board to fix. First it was watchdogging and I used the logic probe to see pulsing on the pin 20. The Bios chip was dead. Using my other bios chips or Unibios/Dan diagnostics it booted to an error screen. The text was all weird but I could read: "Vram 2K...
  3. F

Crazy problems on 2 MV1-1 boards

Hi guys, this is my first post here in this forum. I´ve read a lot over the internet during the past weeks trying to solve my problems, and decided to ask for more help. I´ve already posted a thread on NLG forum but got no answers. I live in Portugal, and I´ve found a pair of arcade cabinets...
  4. F

Newcomer to this forum!

Greetings from Portugal! I´m new here to this awesome forum and I will post some (a lot of) problems on the neo geo tech support topic! Any help is welcome! thank you:)!