Search results

1. F

MV1-1 glitched Text - HELP!

Hello guys, I have set this board apart for a few months, and for my surprise when I powered it on, it showed perfect text! But after 3 or 4 seconds it started glitching very slowly from left to right. I managed to get a picture after it started that shows half screen good and half glitched...
  2. F

Pinball Action - Tehkan: Graphics and sound problems! Help!

Hello guys! I have a board i got from a friend that I would like to repair to good working condition again. I´m trying to learn as much as I can about repairing boards and this is a good oportunity to practice more, and learn more, I hope... It´s a Pinball Action from tehkan but it´s a...
  3. F

MV1-1 glitched Text - HELP!

Hello everyone, I´ve got another MV1-1 board to fix. First it was watchdogging and I used the logic probe to see pulsing on the pin 20. The Bios chip was dead. Using my other bios chips or Unibios/Dan diagnostics it booted to an error screen. The text was all weird but I could read: "Vram 2K...
  4. F

Crazy problems on 2 MV1-1 boards

Hello Guys, I´ve checked all the clock signals on all chips of Board 2, and all Clock frequencies are OK. I´m focusing on the board 2 because it seems to be the best one to fix first. I managed to purchase a 100MHz oscilloscope, and measured all the clock signals, that seem to be OK in...
  5. F

Hello Everyone! Sorry for the delay in my feedback, but i´ve been waiting for eproms since the last time i replied to this post. For two times they failed delivery. Finally yesterday I received some M27C1024-10F1 in the mail. I also received an EISTAR LP-1 logic probe (bought one in case I...
  6. F

Thank you for your answer. I dont have an EEPROM programmer and I dont have another BIOS than the original. You might be right. The little crystal next to the battery got corroded in one leg on the board that is watchdogging, I´ve already swapped crystals between boards with no different...
  7. F

Hi guys, this is my first post here in this forum. I´ve read a lot over the internet during the past weeks trying to solve my problems, and decided to ask for more help. I´ve already posted a thread on NLG forum but got no answers. I live in Portugal, and I´ve found a pair of arcade cabinets...
  8. F

Newcomer to this forum!

Greetings from Portugal! I´m new here to this awesome forum and I will post some (a lot of) problems on the neo geo tech support topic! Any help is welcome! thank you:)!