Search results

1. M

Going to London! Looking for arcade related stuff.

I am planning a trip to London as marriage vacation. Does a place for buying arcade boards exist? And if so, is it affordable compared to eBay? I know that this is an American forum but someone may have some information. Thanks in advance.
  2. M

"Possible" boot of metal slug 4.

Clickbaity title I know. Please be soft this is the first mvs game I got.I didn't know that it was a boot...I paid 40 euros... But on this note it is the bootiest of boots.You may not have seen a worst hackjob on a game. At least it didn't sacrifice an original game in the process... I can't...
  3. M

Weird UMK3 security chip on original midway board.

Greetings to all of you.This is my first post on these fora,and i hope i can use your technical knowledge on the subject. Before 2 years i bought a ultimate mortal kombat 3 jamma pcb.For all intends and purposes the board seems legit and original midway board.It also plays well except from a...
  4. M

Hello from greece!

Hello from Greece! Thanks for registering me to the forums! I am a small collector from the city of athens.I collect neogeo mvs games that i find locally from old warehouses and dubious places of gambling.Here in the past many of those games were a fron curtain that was hiding gambling machines...