Search results

1. Hattori Hanzo

NBA Season 23/24

90s Bulls still hunting me. Jordan as a Knicks fan was probably a complex love hate relationship. Washed up Jordan cured the hate.
  2. Hattori Hanzo

Restated my AES Collection

It's not so easy for us non-native speakers, mate.
  3. Hattori Hanzo

NBA Season 23/24

Who cares if he can't win? I started liking instead of hating Jordan when he played for the Wizards.
  4. Hattori Hanzo

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Beef robbed & killed @max 330 mega
  5. Hattori Hanzo

NBA Season 23/24

It's the problem ankle but a walking boot doesn't tell you the severeness. Hope Josh is right and it isn't that bad.
  6. Hattori Hanzo

NBA Season 23/24

Hope Mitchell's injury isn't severe. Embiid had more than one flagrant foul but the Knicks didn't lose only because of all his free throws. The refs didn't want to end this match and the series in the first quarter. Knicks in 6 even without Mitchell. Embiid injured the guy who could play...
  7. Hattori Hanzo

NBA Season 23/24

It worked in 2020 and was probably worth it for the Lakers. Hope he retires as a Laker. He will be an all star with the most fan votes again but he isn't even the best player on his team. Eventually every athlete loses against time.
  8. Hattori Hanzo

NBA Season 23/24

I'm still hyped. Sixers will lose the series in the non Embiid minutes. Josh Hart grabs the rebounds like Oak in his prime. He'll never rest a single minute again.
  9. Hattori Hanzo

Have You Ever Thought Of...

Your view may change over the years. Software emulation works good enough these days that I don't think most peeps even need a MiSTer. The MiSTer has been very helpful to me. It went from being an addition to a replacement. I was already running flashcarts and ODEs on original hardware...
  10. Hattori Hanzo

Post in this thread if your 10/15/20 year member badge is missing

We're all special here.
  11. Hattori Hanzo

Have You Ever Thought Of...

It's worth it Tak. Especially for the home computers in your case. The Amiga core for example is so good that I didn't buy a Gotek. I stopped collecting 3 years ago. I haven't sold much yet but it felt good to let go. Feeling great and relieved.
  12. Hattori Hanzo

Scorpion Engine (multi-platform game engine) now supports Neo Geo!

He should finish Castlevania X68000 MD instead. :crying:
  13. Hattori Hanzo

NBA Season 23/24

It isn't but Jordan was more physical and dropped 50 on the 90s Knicks or Heat. Jordan was one of the best defenders during an era when defense was still a thing. Young Shaq also wasn't ready for Olajuwon in his prime. Jordan's DPOY & MVP in one season is still surreal. Copying the goat...
  14. Hattori Hanzo

Restated my AES Collection

You only love to scoop the market. http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/index.php?threads/fs-cps2-naomi-jamma.271295/post-4513965
  15. Hattori Hanzo

NBA Season 23/24

No one copied Jordan like Kobe. You can't be the goat if you just copy the goat without his defense. Kobe was a pretty good ball handler though. Spree > Kobe Spree even choked his coach.
  16. Hattori Hanzo

NBA Season 23/24

Pippen was a better defender and is still underrated.
  17. Hattori Hanzo

SCART to HDMI adapters (PS2, etc)

Recommending a 60GB fat lady was fine when they released the 80GB without PS2 support but not today.
  18. Hattori Hanzo

Video Goob Maps: Genesis & Mega Drive (free ebook)

It was free before but I missed it last time. Pretty sure it will be free again in a few weeks. You can also use a virtual prepaid credit card for it. Bunq or Revolut are free and recommended for such small purchases.
  19. Hattori Hanzo

NBA Season 23/24

Zion and Jimmy Butler out. I'll go with the Kings & Bulls.
  20. Hattori Hanzo

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

I want some of your weed.