Search results

1. A

Using Neo-Geo controller on other systems?

So I have a couple of the brook controller adapters, one for PS3 to PS2 and one for PS3 to Neo-Geo. The Neo-Geo CD controller is my favorite controller of all time. I would love to use it on other systems but haven't found a converter. Has anyone ever used a Neo-Geo controller with a DB15...
  2. A

S-Video to HDMI (CD works, Consolized MVS Doesn't)

So I'm guessing that at some point there has been a thread on this, but I can't seem to find one. I'm moving in a couple weeks and can't warrent bringing my large CRT with me. I decided to pick up an S-Video to HDMI converter (linked below). i recognize this is not a top notch device but I don't...
  3. A

Rainbow Glitch at MVS Bootup

So I'm afraid voltage does not appear to be the issue, or at least not something I can safely test. The power adapter is outputing propper voltage. I opened up the box to see the board and the board looks super clean but I don't know what I'm looking at, anyway. I'll attach a picture for hahas...
  4. A

Rainbow Glitch at MVS Bootup

Hi everyone. I should mention this is my first post. I have had a Neo-Geo CD for a long time but recently acquired a consolized MVS, which has just been amazing (up until a few days ago). Recently, no matter which cartridge I put in, I get this coloful checkerboard-like screen. I have noticed...