Search results

1. R

WTB: Metal Slug X, Windjammers, Aerofighters 3, king of fighters 98 - MVS

Hello all, I'm looking to purchase the above titles. I'm also looking for 4 of the marquee holders/pockets. I'm located in the US and I can Paypal ASAP. Let me know what you have! Thanks,
  2. R

WTB: Metal Slug X, Windjammers, Aerofighters 3, king of fighters 98, Money Puzzle Exchange

Hello all, I'm looking to purchase the above titles. You can view my ebay history to tell I'm legit. I'm located in the US and I can Paypal ASAP. Let me know what you have! Thanks,
  3. R

161 in 1 - Unable To Switch Between Games. Video Included.

Hello All, I have a 2 slot MVS cab, and have been testing out games on the 161 in 1 cart. I have ran into an odd issue and have not been able to find any solutions online. I cannot get the multi-cart to go back to the game select screen when holding down the P1 button for 5 or more seconds. I...
  4. R

161 in 1 Boot problems

Hello all, I'm a proud owner of a 4 slot big red. The system has been working flawlessly with the few MVS carts I have. I received my 161 in 1 cart today (while I'm saving up for the MVS carts I want) and I plugged it into the first slot and turned the machine on. It immediately booted to...