Search results

1. S

Fixing Up some Fight Stick Neos

I recently got two hori Fight Stick Neos in rough shape. They function, but most of the buttons and both sticks need replacing. I can’t seem to find a definitive answer as to what stick and what buttons best fit inside the shell. I’ve seen pictures and videos of people who have modded them, but...
  2. S

AES Stick Burtons found in junk box

I bought a box of random electronics from an estate sale today. Most of it was random universal remotes and wires that I mainly use if I have a need for a specific part. But oddly enough, mixed up in all of the usual just was a set of AES buttons. There wasn’t anything else video game related in...
  3. S

WTB: Samurai Showdown V Special MVS

Hi all, I’m looking for Samurai Showdown V Special for MVS. I’m having trouble tracking one down and I don’t really want to deal with eBay ever again, so I was hoping someone here to point me in the right direction.
  4. S

Twinkle Star Sprites Boot Up Sound?

New to the Neo Geo scene. I just bought my fifth mvs game, a copy of Twinkle Star Sprites. The pcbs are definitely legitimate, but the sticker was replaced(something I was informed about in advance and given a discount on the original asking price for.) but when I booted it up, I noticed right...