Search results

1. S

Fixing Up some Fight Stick Neos

Update! It’s been forever but the sticks are finally done. I didn’t have another yellow button, which is why the Neo 1 has two green buttons. The biggest challenges was properly measuring the holes for the sanwa stick to fit in since I only had one shot to do it right, finding the correct...
  2. S

It’s been over a month, but the saga continues. A mixture of being busy with life and shipping delays halted work, but I finally got the correct screws (m3 screws if you were curious) and I drilled holes in the plastic shell. So far it’s looking nice and feeling nice, but I forgot to get an...
  3. S

Thanks for the idea. I used the plate from the other stick and an unused mailing label to crate this crude stencil. It worked and I got perfectly measured holes drilled into the shell.(picture is crooked because it’s after I drilled the holes and removed it once. The holes themselves are...
  4. S

STUPIDITY UPDATE I never expected this to be the first update. I left one of the Fight Stick Bro’s at my buddy’s workshop while I was waiting for some of the parts to arrive. In my absence and without my consent, he took it upon himself to butcher my controller because he assumed a stick I was...
  5. S

Thanks did the heads up, man. Did you mean one like this? It’s the first one I found on eBay. Is the quality good? The current controllers I use are a stock base AES stick and the bean shaped one. So similar or better sticks would be nice for this mod/restore.
  6. S

I recently got two hori Fight Stick Neos in rough shape. They function, but most of the buttons and both sticks need replacing. I can’t seem to find a definitive answer as to what stick and what buttons best fit inside the shell. I’ve seen pictures and videos of people who have modded them, but...
  7. S

AES Stick Burtons found in junk box

I bought a box of random electronics from an estate sale today. Most of it was random universal remotes and wires that I mainly use if I have a need for a specific part. But oddly enough, mixed up in all of the usual just was a set of AES buttons. There wasn’t anything else video game related in...
  8. S

WTB: Samurai Showdown V Special MVS

Hi all, I’m looking for Samurai Showdown V Special for MVS. I’m having trouble tracking one down and I don’t really want to deal with eBay ever again, so I was hoping someone here to point me in the right direction.
  9. S

Twinkle Star Sprites Boot Up Sound?

New to the Neo Geo scene. I just bought my fifth mvs game, a copy of Twinkle Star Sprites. The pcbs are definitely legitimate, but the sticker was replaced(something I was informed about in advance and given a discount on the original asking price for.) but when I booted it up, I noticed right...