Search results

1. E

WTB: Neo-Geo AES

Anyone selling an AES? Shoot me a PM.
  2. E

WTB: Super Neo 29 Control Panel

Hey peeps, I’m looking for a Super Neo 29 Control Panel. I need the whole assembly. If you have it, shoot me a PM. (:
  3. E

Neo Geo MVS 2-Slot with or without card reader?

Hey peeps. So I am attempting to restore a MVS 2-Slot and I am having difficulty. I have two MVS 2-Slot PCB's and one had the Memory Card/Headphone Jack built into the board, another has a pin out that goes to an external Memory Card Reader/Headphone Jack. Which 2-Slot PCB goes into my...
  4. E

WTB: Magician Lord AES

WTB Magician Lord AES
  5. E

WG K7000 Top Monitor Curl

Alright peeps, So I recently did a monitor swap and installed a new Wells Gardner 25" K7000. Before the monitor swap my previous monitor was lightly burnt and had a curl at the top of the monitor. I swapped it for the K7000 and I again received the same curl but smaller. What could be doing...
  6. E

WTB: super Baseball 2020 MVS

Currently looking for Super Baseball 2020 for the MVS.
  7. E

WTB: Neo Geo MVS Arcade Memory Card Reader/EL Light Controller

If you have an extra one, make an offer. (:
  8. E

WTB: Windjammers MVS

Hello, I am currently on the hunt for Windjammers for the MVS as I would like to purchase it.
  9. E

MVS-2 Monitor Replacement for HANTAREX POLO 25"

Hey peeps, Would an HANTAREX POLO 25" work for a Neo Geo MVS-2? I am looking to switch out my monitor for one without burn or tearing.
  10. E

MVS Slot SuperGun Setup?

Hey peeps, So due to space limitations and monitor issues I have decided to create an MVS SuperGun setup. I am partially familiar with how a SuperGun setup works but would like to have suggestions from anyone who currently has one. I plan on making a two player setup which is pretty straight...
  11. E

Default Neo Geo MVS 161 in 1 Dipswitch?

Hello, I am attempting to access the dip switches for my games in the 161-in-1 cart and have no idea where to start. I have attempted to look it up online but no luck.
  12. E

I cannot view my own profile

Hey peeps, I couldn't find the help section or forum so I am posting this here. I cannot view my own profile. I have also activated my email and have posted around a bit. Any way to fix this?
  13. E

MVS-2 Monitor Replacement for Hitachi 24"

Hey peeps, I have a Neo Geo MVS-2. The screen is going bad and has a really bad Street Fighter Alpha Burn in it. I am considering replacing it with a 24 Inch Hitachi Arcade Monitor. Would this work or match the current size? I keep coming across the stock MVS-2 Monitor being a 25 inch. Would I...
  14. E

Hello from California!

Hello. I am new to owning Neo Geo hardware. I currently own a Big Red MVS-2. I am working on restoring it and sourcing games for it. I am looking forward to getting to know people on this forum, chat and hunt down games. (: