Search results

1. Locutus73

MiSTer FPGA Neo Geo core

MiSTer is an open-source project using a Terasic DE10-Nano FPGA dev board and some custom daughter boards to implement a retro computer/console/arcade FPGA multisystem. https://github.com/MiSTer-devel/Main_MiSTer/wiki Furrtek is a French guy who is decapping, studying, documenting and...
  2. Locutus73

MV-1C board purchase help

Hi, I’m discussing the sale of a MV-1C from a local seller here in Italy. I asked him about the battery and he told me that it leaked some liquid, without damages. He sent me these pictures What do you think? Is it a go or a no go? Thank you in advance for your help. Best regards. Locutus73
  3. Locutus73

MV-1C stereo output through Jamma connector

Hi, I’m still making my mind about buying a CMVS or making one by myself and, in the meantime, I’m studying and mental rambling. Now, let’s say I’d like to have stereo output through Jamma connector, in order to use a Supergun or consolize the MV-1C getting all the signals from the Jamma edge...
  4. Locutus73

Hi from Borg Collective

Hi to all folks. I’m a long time lurker… I always enjoyed Neo Geo and retrogaming in general through emulators, but recently the hardware bug is getting stronger in me. I’m enjoying some FPGA hardware emulation through MiSTer and Super NT and I’m making my mind up a consolized MVS. I’m...