Search results

1. M

Echo / repeating sounds with Metal Slug 4?

Hey folks, I recently got an MS4 cart that was sold as working 100%. I am having an unusual sound issue: the sample sounds will often repeat, e.g. "Thank You!" repeated several times when rescuing a prisoner. Also, it seems like the music track will sometimes change abruptly. Finally, the audio...
  2. M

Cartridge with black residue... how to clean?

Hey folks, I recently purchased a Metal Slug cart that had some black residue on the case, and unfortunately some of that same residue is on the top board. The game works fine, though I think I need to clean the contacts. See the attached photo. So two questions for y'all... I don't actually...
  3. M

WTB: Metal Slug 2, 3, 4, 5 MVS

Hey folks, I am looking for MVS carts for Metal Slug 2, 3, 4, and 5. I would like them to be original carts (no boots), with decent labels and intact serial numbers. Kits are nice too, but not critical. Thanks!
  4. M

Howdy, y'all!

Greeting Neo Geo-ers! I have come for technical support, but I shall stay to learn more about this platform I had almost zero exposure to until recently. I have been collecting arcade PCBs for about a year (e.g. Pac-Man, Zaxxon, Gauntlet). I decided to add the Neo Geo MV-1 to the list, mostly...
  5. M

Neo Geo MV-1: Vertical lines on sprites?

Hey folks, Long-time reader, first-time poster here! I posted this at KLOV and it was suggested that I try here as well. I have searched for possible relevant threads, but nothing quite matches this, so here we go... I have recently acquired a Neo Geo MV-1 PCB, and a Metal Slug cartridge. I...