Search results

1. I

DC Question

I plan on buying a DC from my friend at work It isn't "modded" or anything funky/fancy like that. But my question is can it play Imported games or do I need somehting for that like PSX. Also the main game I wish to get is KOF 2002 is that only an Import, b/c on ebay they have one and it doesn't...
  2. I

BAUHAUS

I was playing Fatal Fury the other day over my friends house and I noticed that in the background for Billy Kanes stage there is a red pick-up truck w/ "bauhaus". Now since there are no structures on the stage, Im assuming (and hoping) that this is in reference to the amazing band. Does anyone...
  3. I

Sam Sho 3 Help!

I am having a fairly difficult time with this game. I can defeat Zankuro and the rest of the cast. But at times I find myself struggling in battle. I'd greatly appreciate some combos. I mainly use Amakusa (because he's my fav, and I heard he's the hardest to win with), Genjuro, Haohmaru, and...
  4. I

Billy Kane 98

I finally found another Neo Geo machine by my house, and this one has Kof 98 in it. Now I was wondering if anyone could just post any of their best Billy Kane combos. I searched on gamefaqs.com and most of their combos were lame. So if anyone could help me, that'd be great. Thanks -adam
  5. I

More Newbie Questions about MOTW storyline

I've finally had enough time to play Mark of the Wolves for more than 20 minutes, and I beat the game with about 5 characters, and I still have some questions... 1) Is Grant Geese Howard? I know his body build is alot bigger, and he has a completely different fighting style, but the endings...
  6. I

A few SNK Q's from a newbie

I started getting heavily into SNK sometime early Summer of 2002, so I'm still a newbie, and I was just wondering if a few queastions could be answered... 1) Since SNK was bought by Playmore, do any of their staff still work on KOF, if not then Im wondering how everyone could love/enjoy KOF...
  7. I

Dreamcast help

I plan on getting a Dreamcast soon but only if It would be easy to purchase the KOF's and other awesome SNK games. Now I only have KOF 95 and 99 on my PSX n the other KOFs ar only imports. So is it alot easier to get KOF 96 or 2000 in US form for DC? and what other games are out for DC like...
  8. I

Which do you prefer and why?

Geese Howard or Rock Howard? I choose Geese over Rock anyday. Geese is such a fucking badass. He fakes his death and kills people...obviously a very cool man.