Search results

1. F

WTB: DS Lite

Just thought I'd throw a thread in here to see if anyone had a a DS Lite they wanted to get rid of, long shot i know since they just came out, but worth a shot. Haven't been on these forums for awhile so I forget how the selling/buying thing works, but I can pay right away with paypal. So if...
  2. F

Wanted: GBA FF Tactics and Metroid Fusion

Im looking for english versions of final fantasy tactics and metroid fusion for gba. I am willing to pay cash if the price is right, but would rather trade. I have a few PS2 and GC games available: GC- Rougue Leader- rougue squadron Super monkey ball Eternal Darkness PS2-...
  3. F

Selling a few PS2 and GC Games

Hey, i was just lookin through the closet and found these games that I havent played forever and probably never will again. I took them over to gamestop, but they offered me 24 bucks for the whole lot (9 games), so I figured Id see if anyone here wants them before I go ahead and post em on ebay...
  4. F

Selling a few PS2 and GC Games

Hey, i was just lookin through the closet and found these games that I havent played forever and probably never will again. I took them over to gamestop, but they offered me 24 bucks for the whole lot (9 games), so I figured Id see if anyone here wants them before I go ahead and post em on...
  5. F

NGPC UK Faselei Complete and Mint

gonna start selling off my collection me thinks... first up is my copy of faselei, UK, totally mint and complete. Thoought I'd give ya'll a chance to make me a good offer before I put er up on ebay. PM me with offers and leave an email if you would like pictures.
  6. F

What do I need to make my own movies like Dr.NeoGeo?

so i was checkin out that new intro movie again that Dr.NeoGeo made, and thoughtd itd be fun to learn to do something like that myself. What kind of software is required to do it??? is it gonna take me a long time to learn how to do it? Any general details on the process would be cool, thanks a...
  7. F

Lik-Sang Games Came Today!

Ok, so I ordered a sonic and densha de go 2 from lik-sang when i saw the post for their 'blowout' a week or two back. Thought I was buying two carts, but when they came I actually got the box and instructions for densha de go 2 aswell, sweet. So yeah, I got densha de go 2 casue i heard it was...
  8. F

Last Blade help.....

Just got the U.S. version of last blade, as you know without a manual. So far teh game's great, but I'm new to the series and don't know the controls too well. Could anyone tell me or point me in the general direction of a place with moves, combos, etc? any help would be appreciated, thanks.
  9. F

Internal/Back Light for NGPC

I saw a thread on this awhile ago, but it didn't seem like the person who said tehy could do it ever responded. Any news on this? Anyone new willing to take on the task? If anyone could figure out how o do it I know I would pay good $$$ to get it installed. It just seems like it would be...
  10. F

BEST FIGHTER ON NGPC, YOUR OPINIONS

what do j00 all think is the best fighter on this great little handheld and why? I myself have played kof r2 and MotM, and liked the latter very much. Got a last blade US version comin at me pretty soon, so we'll see how that one plays too.
  11. F

WANTED: Metal Slug X for PS1

anyone have a used copy of this they wanna sell to me kinda cheap???
  12. F

SNK on other platforms

hey I was just wondering about what different SNK games have been put out on other platforms(like DC and up). I know there's a KOF on DC and Metal Slug X for PS(which I want to purchase, PM me if you wanna sell), but what else was there?
  13. F

Anyone interested in a GBA and some games?

need to sell mah gba to get money for new ngpc stuff, head on over to the selling board
  14. F

996carl on ebay???

anybody know who this is? Just seen him bidding on a few ngpc things lately, wondering if he happens to be a part of this great community? BTW if you see this carl, dont bid anymore on that ms2!! I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT!!! PLEASE LEMME HAVE IT!!!
  15. F

Mission: Collect all U.S. releases

Ok, I've just decided that I wanna get all the NGPC U.S. releases, long ways to go, but does anyone have a list of all the U.S. released NGPC games?
  16. F

Anyone seen this before????

saw this on ebay a few days ago, was thinking about buying it, but I don't have the cash right now. Where would this have came from, is it legit? 9 games in one, especially including ms2, KotM, last blade and cotton sounds like a pretty nice collectors item. <a...
  17. F

Need a coule NGPC games

Hey I'm looking for a bunch of NGPC games. Sadly, about a year ago I sold my ngpc collection to get a gba (I know horrible move, and i regret it now more than ever), and am looking to build up my collection again. I need all english language games, UK/US version doesn't really matter. Faselei...
  18. F

Anyone have info on GP32???

seen this name around a bit lately, but haven;t heard much about it. Anyone know what's up?
  19. F

IM A NUB HELP ME!!!

ok, so I'm really into neo geo pocket, and wanna get a Neo Geo system and get like all the metal slugs (first i gotta get a job, unemployed now, thats why im a felon :) ). So someone please explain to me what kinda system and stuff i need to buy to play the neo geo carts, cause i see liek this...