Search results

1. S

Terry Bogard Pics Needed

I am looking for has many Terry Bogard Pics that I can find. I have Already Searched Fighters Generation, and I sadly do not have the time to search for much due to work and school. I am Mainly looking for MOTW. Any Help would be Appreciated.
  2. S

More Crap to Deal with.

If any of you remember about 2 months ago, my father passed away. Well, now for a new rant to get something off my chest. My wife has been cheating on me and doing multiple drugs. this has been happening for the last month, month and a half. the Proof I have is overwhelming. Just after all this...
  3. S

I need help Understanding.

I need quite a bit of help right now, and I need to see something from other perspectives. Sometime between 5 and 6 PM yesterday, eastern time, My Father Passed away from a heart attack at 47. Since finding out, there was the shock that happened from First finding out, but not even 30 mins in...
  4. S

Benimaru

Actually, I was just wondering if anyone has seen him lately. I owe him money for a System that he sent, and want to make sure that he gets paid. The System got here last week, but I still do not have his info for Paypal to pay him. I just want to make sure that he gets paid what we agreed on so...
  5. S

Streets Of Rage

Just wondering how many people still play this game from time to time. I have been playing them for about the 1 Millionth time the past few days, and I REALLY miss Beat-em Ups. My Favorite was 2, since the Story made more sense, and the Characters were not too far fetched. And Yes, Blaze and Axl...
  6. S

Does Anyone know what Happened to benimaru?

What Happened to member Benimaru? I just found out that he was banned. I dunno details of anything that went on. I just kinda need to know since I have been Buying some Saturn Items from him, and I was going to pay Him today. Any info is appreciated. I just want to make sure that people are not...
  7. S

Evolution (UK)

I have been looking for this one for a bit. Anyone willing to sell a copy, or know someone that wants to sell?
  8. S

Your Collections.

I have owned my NGPC for about 2 years now. Took me forever to find one. I had one of the first ones that came out with the release of the system, but I very STUPIDLY sold it due to lack of funds. I found this site about 3 years ago, and it has helped me find the carts that I am missing (Just 7...
  9. S

MegaMan NGPC Game

I heard that there was a MegaMan Game for the pocket Color that was available in Japan only. The only thing I know about the Game is that it was a lot like The Power Battles, but with 8-bit MegaMan Graphics. Any info or pics of Carts or Boxes Appreciated. Thanx.
  10. S

Last Blade: The Flash Movie

If any one remembers my post from Febuary, I mentioned that I was working on a Last Blade Flash movie. I am now finished with the main story boards, and I am ready to go to directing, and making the movie. I plan for this to be a 3 parter, but I am not too sure if the limitations of flash will...
  11. S

Last Blade 1 and 2 Sprites?

I have been wanting to make a tribute Flash movie to this series, but I am going thru Hell finding Sprites in order make one I would capture them from my system, but I still cannot get my TV to Computer Video Card. If anyone can help out, please do. And of course, anyone that does will be...