Search results

1. r2-2d

R2's Gameroom

A couple of videos of my new and improved little gameroom: 1.0 : How it was JQJ_7g7COOI En 2.0 How it's at the moment. It still needs some finetuning like i would love some dualscreen Darius Burst action (but i don't think that'll fit.) a3hWd7zBjtg My crossbox in action , the ideal vert...
  2. r2-2d

Neo Geo Duffle Bag Pink

Official SNK Neo Geo Duffle Bag. Nice condition, zippers are working ok, could use a little cleaning. Has a little stain on the inside , as can be seen on the last picture. (above in the right corner). For travelling in style. 200 euro / 213 usd. Shipping within Europe : 15 euro International ...
  3. r2-2d

Wtb : View Point Aes Manual Jap

In good condition.
  4. r2-2d

Return/Register card SNK

Many eons ago i posted the Register card that was included with my Neo Geo (AES or NGCD can't remember) to Snk Japan. Months after i received this letter back from Japan. It included what is in the pictures and i've kept it since. Just thought maybe some of you would like to see this as there...
  5. r2-2d

FS : Garou Jap Neo Geo or swap for new Nexus 5

Selling my precious Garou Mark of The Wolves for the Neo Geo Aes Jap version in great condition. Selling for 400 euro or would do a straight swap for a new LG Nexus 5 32gb. *On Hold* Roy
  6. r2-2d

Wtb : 138 in 1 mvs cart

Still looking for a 138 in 1 mvs cart , no other multicarts. Let me know if you have one for sale! Roy
  7. r2-2d

Mvs MV-1F Mobo + 138 in Neo Geo Multicart

When you have something, please shoot me a pm!
  8. r2-2d

Wtb : View Point Aes Manual Jap

I'm searching for a Japanese View Point aes manual in good condition. If you have a spare , please shoot me a pm!
  9. r2-2d

WTB: Jap Aes games : Garou and Viewpoint

Hi, I'm looking for Viewpoint Aesjapanese version in nice clean condition. Let me know!
  10. r2-2d

Metal Slug AES US

I can buy this Metal Slug AES US cart , but the seller can't tell if it's original or real. Does anyone here know? The Blazing Star on the pictures is a boot , i know. Any help would be appreciated !
  11. r2-2d

Fs : MVS KITS

All on Ebay : http://shop.ebay.nl/royroord/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340 Aero Fighters 2 (kit) 40 euro Kof 2003 (kit) 50 euro Magical Drop 2 (kit) 50 euro Kof 96 (kit, marker writing on side of box) 40 euro Snk vs Capcom Chaos (kit) 60 euro King of The Monsters 2 (kit) 50...
  12. r2-2d

PRICE DOWN !Neo Geo MVS kits ; Pulstar , Blazing Star , Viewpoint etc

*PRICE DOWN* 600 euro/520 gbp/800usd for all 8 kits. If you want it , buy it now , i won't go any lower with the price. This really is a bargain people.. Hi , Super Street Fighter 4 is around the corner and i want to be able to play it on a nice plasma tv. So i've decided to sell some of my...
  13. r2-2d

FS : Neo Mr Do and Waku Waku 7 full mvs kits

Hi, i'm selling a few of my Mvs kits and cards. For pictures check below. Kits : Neo Mr Do complete kit , matching serials: on hold Waku Waku 7 complete kit , matching serials: on hold Shipping within Europe : free Shipping to US : 10 euro My Ebay Feedback ...
  14. r2-2d

Ebay auction : Rumble Fish 2 ends within a few hours

http://search.ebay.nl/_W0QQsassZroyroordQQhtZ-1
  15. r2-2d

problems with monitor "jumping"on a new astro city cab

Hello, I'm having problems with my new astro city cab which has a multi sync sega monitor. When i'm playing on my 4 slot mvs for a while the picture start jumping up and down slightly. I also have a 2 slot mvs and this one is even worse , it jumps up and down constantly and scrolling up and...
  16. r2-2d

kortek monitors any good ?

Hello, Soon i'm getting an astro city with an kortek flat screen monitor 15-38khz. Anyone who has experience with kortek monitors ? Is it possible to display an atomiswave on high resolution on this ? Is it a good brand ? Any advice would be welcome.
  17. r2-2d

Placing an mvs 4 slot into a new astro city

Hello, I'm planning on buying a new astro city cab. Since i'm an newbie on the arcade gaming at home thing, i am wondering if this is difficult to place. Has a new astro city standard jamma connectors ? What do i need to make it work ? Any advice is welcome.
  18. r2-2d

do you need a jap. mem.card for a jap aes ?

Hello I'm planning to buy a jap aes console , but i already have a pal version with memorycard. Can i use the memorycard on either console ?
  19. r2-2d

super street fighter 2 x dreamcast help

still having problems with my sf 2 x for dreamcast , first i didn't get to play it full screen now i have another problem. I'm using a pal dreamcast and the utopia boot disc ( which works with every import game i have). But with sf2 x the problem is that it runs veeeerrryyy slow. Not normal slow...
  20. r2-2d

super street fighter 2 x dreamcast question

I just bought super street fighter 2 x for dreamcast and i'm using the bootdisc utopia to play it on my pal console, but it doesn't work. I get about one fourth of the actual gamescreen. My utopia bootdisc works with every other import i have. what can i do ??