Search results

1. joala

Magical Drop 3 "Proto"?

Where is WildLombax? We have the rare protos... https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Not-for-sale-SNK-NEO-GEO-MVS-Magical-Drop-3-PROTOTYPE-ROM-Made-in-Japan-Works/123060038577?hash=item1ca6f32bb1:g:uh4AAOSwE0ZaxeE~
  2. joala

WTB: Metal Slug 2 Turbo

Seems I keep missing these... Any of you gents got a turbo patched MS2 cart or have an already burned eeprom so I can patch my own? Eternal gratitude (and the cart/shipping price) can be yours.... Cheers
  3. joala

Anyone up for a DVD tonight?

https://us.cnn.com/2018/03/23/politics/stormy-daniels-lawyer-dvd-tweet/index.html
  4. joala

*FOUND!!* WTB: MikeMoffit NeoGeo>Genesis Controller Converter

Fellas, anyone got a MikeMoffit NeoGeo to Genesis/Megadrive controller converter to sell? Mike was selling these a couple of years back. I've contacted the man directly but he thinks he has sold out. If anyone has one they can part with, hit me up Cheers
  5. joala

Hang over...

I'm so hung over. What do you guys do to get over a hang over?
  6. joala

Road Rage....

Is there a lot of it where you live and whats your experience of it?
  7. joala

KODI Streaming Box

Any of you chaps use a dedicated box for Kodi here? What are you using? My 6 year old i3 htpc running libreelec doesnt have the muscle to pump out 4k so will need to get a new one - just wondering what everyone else is using. Was looking at the Vero 4K... Thoughts, feelings and opinions kthx
  8. joala

What are you all drinking? Post a photo. Bitch.

Thought I'd get watered before cooking a steak. Extra points for photos of local piss
  9. joala

WTB: CMVS - Omega/JNX

I'm well aware of the butt pain I may receive for posting this...:vik: I've decided to buy a CMVS but JNX/Arcadeworks arent taking orders at the moment. I dont mind waiting but thought on the off chance to ask if anyone has an Omega or JNX CMVS (RGB scart) they want to or are thinking of...
  10. joala

Old Style or CD Pro Stick?

I'll get this out of the way first, I'm a NG n00b. Never had the chance to own one when I was younger but now I do and its slowly dawning how little I know. Not really sure where to post this as its a fk'in n00b (see above) question. I have an old style stick and a CD pad but want another...
  11. joala

Collecting - CIB or loose carts?

I guess I'm pretty pedantic about having games cib, never bothered collecting loose carts. What say you? Do you need the complete plastic/cardboard housing or content enough to have the raw shell staring at you on the shelf?
  12. joala

Feedback for solarisjapan.com

Ordered 6 MD games, arrived as described super well packed. Emails replied to quickly, photos provided if required (normally on the item page anyway) and will source games if not in stock Recommended, will be buying from them again.... Whilst I'm here, had issues with 2 last orders from...
  13. joala

Sony Trinitron Colour Bleed

Chaps, I have a kvxj29m31 Sony trinitron and have some colour bleed, especially on the reds: I'm not game for opening the unit up but I do have access to the service menu. Does anyone have an idea on what setting I could change to adjust the bleed? Much appreciated