Search results

1. X

FS: Real Bout FF Special and Kof 98 *Sold*

I'm selling two home carts. Both are the Jpn version. Real Bout Fatal Fury Special - very good condition, comes with the manual and registration card. -Sold King of Fighters 98 - good/very good condition. Comes with manual and move book. -Sold. Thanks to everyone who pmed me.
  2. X

*Selling* SVC:Chaos Jpn and SSV Jpn AES

Hi, I have up for sale the following: SVC:Chaos Jpn AES - Near mint, bought new from the neo store a few weeks ago. Manual is perfect and cart is near mint. ON HOLD SSV Jpn AES - Also near mint, manual is perfect and case is near mint. Cart is near mint. This one was also bought from the neo...
  3. X

FS: 20 black shock boxes

Boxes have sold, thanks to everyone who pm'd me or replied.
  4. X

*Selling* Custom Supergun and 2 Slot with Kof 2K

*ON HOLD* Hi, I'm saving for Kof 2k3 and I really need to sell some stuff I don't really use. I have up for sale a package deal. A very nice compact supergun made by NGT (pics available upon request), a 2-slot motherboard and King of Fighters 2000 MVS bare cart. Now about the supergun, it comes...
  5. X

NGT is a great seller!

Just want to say NGT is very trustworthy and quick. His supergun was made really well and works perfectly. Just want to say thanks again!
  6. X

My modded AES is up on Ebay.

Hi, in one last move of desperation to get this sold, i've placed it on ebay (yuck!) if any of you want to check it out, you can look at it here. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3053756164 I have set the reserve a bit lower than the buy it now if anyone wants to go that route...
  7. X

Neo CD For Sale.

PM's replied to and thanks for the quick msg's. Didn't know so many ppl wanted one. Anyway the item is now sold. Thanks again to all who pmed me.
  8. X

Please delete.

Please delete, thanks.
  9. X

Lovecraft0110 is a great seller!

Recieved my MV-2F today and it was in better condition than I had imagined and he packed it really well and it came really fast. If you ever deal with him, you can be sure he's a great seller.
  10. X

Looking for an MV-1FZ or MV-2F

Hi, I'm looking for an MV-2F mainly so I can have it fixed up by supergoose, but if anyone has an MV-1FZ i'm interested in that also. Let me know, Thanks.
  11. X

Looking for an MV-2F

Hi, I'm looking for an MV-2F that is 100% working. Anyone know where I can buy one or if you have one for sale, please let me know. Thanks, Sean.
  12. X

Selling my Phantom-1

Hi, I just recently bought a phantom-1(blue)from Videogamedepot.com and decided to sell it for a supergun. It's still in perfect condition with no chips on the connector and has only been used with one game so the slot is still tight. I'm asking $220 shipped via priority mail. I still have all...
  13. X

Will modding my AES affect slot replacement?

Was thinking about getting my neo modded and then after that getting some slot replacements if needed because i want to get a phantom-1 down the road. Was just wondering if I should get the slots replaced 1st or if its ok to go ahead with the mod 1st. Thanks.
  14. X

I was thinking about getting my neo geo AES modded...

I really want to get the debug bios and stuff installed on my neo but shipping it to Canada to have !Arcade! mod it is making me nervous. Has anyone ever shipped their neo to them to have it modded and if so, how did you go about doing it? I trust the company, but it's still shady as to how...
  15. X

Need help with Neo CD Switch

Hi, I'm trying to mod my Japanese Neo Geo CD with a switch so that I can switch between English and Japanese. I have some information on how to permanantly make the system one or the other from this site <a href="http://www.nickthfury.com/neogeo/cdmods.htm"...
  16. X

Shock Troopers 2

Hi, I was wondering if Shock Troopers 2nd squad is available for the Neo Geo CD and if not, is it really rare and expensive for the regular Neo? Thanks.
  17. X

How does Samurai Showdown RPG Load on Neo CD?

Hi, I recently got ssrpg for my neo cd. I haven't gotten my neo cd yet but just got ssrpg today. I was wondering if the load times are acceptable? Reading through these boards has made me want to get an AES system for the fighting games, cause thats what I really love. The only way I would be...