Search results

1. T

Improve RGB signal in the first gen AES (NEO-AES) motherboard

Thanks Maki, well, it's not too bright, I have a 3-5 and it shines brighter, I use the rgb cable from retrogamingcables uk with csync, the rgb, as I say, I see well with sharpness and color, but as I comment, the image is somewhat dark, so if I changed the capacitors 100uf for those of 470uf...
  2. T

thanks for the quick response Neo Alec I did a test disconnecting the cable with the white connector to see how it would look, but the machine didn't even turn on, I imagine that board gives some energy too? my rgb is good, but it looks a little dark, I don't need to just put the 5 capacitors...
  3. T

my board has both things on the daughter board
  4. T

hello everyone, I have an AES with a serial 10.xxx daughter board which the image is somewhat dark and reading I see that I would only have to change these capacitors marked in red of 100uf for ones of 470uf, would that be correct? Or would I have to do something else? I love her too much to...
  5. T

Neo geo AES graphic glitch

measure the voltage and it seems correct, 5v and peak. Would I have to buy the original or would this not be the problem? Thanks a lot
  6. T

no, that didn't work, it also happens to me with metal slug below a horizontal line and in neo turf masters when I throw the ball some black dots appear in the upper left My console has a brown video card, could that be the problem? should i remove it and add quartz? Should I replace the 100uf...
  7. T

Hi guys, I have a problem with my AES, it's a serial under 13.xxx and a NEC motherboard. I recently bought baseball stars 2 and I have graphical errors with the game, any solution? Thank you !!
  8. T

bypass mod doubt c sync pin 10 or 11?

Hello comrades, I just made the bypass mod for AES with board 3-5 because I had a chess board in the image, now I don't have that annoying failure, but I have a question, I soldered the sync on pin 10 and saw that other guides did it. They soldered at pin 11. Pin 10 according to the scheme is c...