Search results

1. N

Recommended cap kit for MVS MV4FT

My 4-slot recently developed a slight scratchiness to the audio on the right channel. I swapped speakers, and checked wiring and connection from PCB end of the harness to the speakers, and nothing is standing out. I recently replaced a dead battery, and figure the caps are probably overdue to...
  2. N

Feedback for werejag

Got a ATX to NAOMI PSU adapter made by werejag. Great fabber/seller! He had to order some parts, and made up for the delay by throwing in a free netboor pic. Great service and great quality! Thanks, bud!
  3. N

Help Needed w/ Nanao MS8-26SG

I've posted this across a couple forums, not getting much help, mucking through it with what little information I can find on this monitor. Hoping someone here is familiar with it (standard Aero City 26" monitor, but NOT the same as the more common MS8-26SU). I did a cap kit on the chassis...
  4. N

Nanao MS8-26SG filter cap rating?

Does anybody know the rating for the monitor chassis filter cap, on a MS8-26SG?
  5. N

Neo 25 Candy Cab - Left Speaker (or stereo) not working

So I've got another challenge with this cab. The current situation is the left speaker isn't working (testing both speakers from the test menu). My 4-slot board is NEO-MVH MV4-FT3 How I got to this point: 1) Left speaker was working initially with no right speaker. 2) Found the right speaker...
  6. N

Neo 25 Candy Cab - Game Select not working

Hi all. First time posting. Active member on some other forums (KLOV, Arcade Otaku), but wanted to come to the Neo experts for a Neo question. I just picked up a Neo 25 candy cab (pic below), and of course with any new acquisition, there's things that need immediate attention, and things for...