Search results

1. G

Here comes the Goketuji Medley

i don't know if someone had posted that, but noise factory has annouced the Goketuji Box for the january 15th, 8.500 yens for the 5 cds (or 2.000 yens for every single cd). here you can find the playlist and order the box: http://www.noise.co.jp/shop/goukethuzi.htm Viva Algeria :buttrock:
  2. G

can someone do some translation? (about NBC)

SnkPlaymoe have updated the NBC website with the game story, and 4 chars stories. is there any beelze bub out there to do some translation? ^^ note: don't miss the "2005 new years card" http://www.snkplaymore.jp/information/wp/nenga1.jpg http://www.snkplaymore.jp/information/wp/nenga2.jpg...
  3. G

Total NBC

34 iz da key. Cyber Woo: "Hey! Algeria 'll ever kick azz" :buttrock: Viva Algeria
  4. G

A new french videogame magazine: Game Fan

Greetings to all. (yeah! long time not come down here :crying: ). I wanted to tells you that there is a new french magazine, who is out now (from yesterday), and where am working ^^. Game Fan is a general magazine, with some hardcore things in it (retro gaming, arcade, japan games, ...), and i...
  5. G

KOF Maximum Impact release date

Hi guys, long time not seen you. :p Snkplaymore has communicated that KOF MI will be availble on the august 12 in Japan. The box will have in it the game+ a gameplay footages DVD+ a book of 60 pages+ a phone card KOF MI. Viva Algeria :buttrock:
  6. G

The KOF' Maximum Impact website opened !!!

Awesome!!! for PS2
  7. G

ç__ç it so beautiful!!!

9 cds+ 1 DVD+ a Hiroaki cover art. march 10, for 14.800 yens. More screens here
  8. G

PS2 KOF' 2002 screens

no 3d stages, but look at the selection screen.
  9. G

You must get Arkadia magazine N°3!!!

Here comes Arkadia magazine number 3, with KOF' 2003, SSV, and Slug 5 reviews, but it's in french, so: Oyez oyez, amis français, Arkadia magazine n°3 -le bi-mensuel arcade, pro-gaming, et import nippon- sort demain, mercredi 28 janvier(et est dispo en exclu à JType). Au programme de ce numéro...
  10. G

WTF???? Arc System+Snkplaymore??? SSV Special???

Look at arcadia magazine website Illustration (C)Sammy/ARC (c)SNK PLAYMORE and an altavista translation gives:" samurai spirits zero SPECIAL" WTF??? :eek:
  11. G

Kof'2003 & Ssv Ost

look here march 24, for 2.200 yens by the way, if you want to know SSV have japanese traditional musics like ss2/3/4 ans in KOF' 2003 there is a track who is like iori kof' 98 saxophon track, and a garou rock track who look like it comes from metal slug.:buttrock:
  12. G

Mark of the wwolves 2 on atomiswave?

look here source Snk-capcom
  13. G

SNKNEOGEO website renewed

look here seems that Pashinslot is becomming Snkplaymore next interest.
  14. G

3 new KOF' 2003 vidéos

here look at malin style, i love her (i cryed for Maylee, but now, let's wellcome Malin).:D
  15. G

Snkplaymore closes Neogeoland Osaka ç__ç

Sad news. :crying: from this article at Famitsu.com, it seems that SnkPlaymore will close the Neogeoland center of Osaka.
  16. G

The King of Fighters Neo Geo Soundtrack (9cds+1 dvd)

The King Of Fighters' NeoGeo Soundtrack 10Th Anniversary Memorial Box 9cds+1dvd on the march 10 for 14800 yens. morehere
  17. G

who wants 60 KOF' 2003 high-rez screens?

so take a fist!!!
  18. G

what could you say about snk illustrators?

i have posted some weeks ago a thread about snk illustrators. it's for an article on my webpage, and i wanted your help. if you had to say something about snk illustrators (style, technique, feeling you have, your favorite illustrator, why you love him,...), what would you say? i will take...
  19. G

What will be snk's original new game for 2004?

From gameonline, snk has confirmed there new "ORIGINAL" game comming for 2004 in their "2004 greating card" mmmm! What game can it be? -new world heroes ?(pleaz snkp do a WH3 with matrimelee engine) -a new Garou? -KOF' 3D? -a totaly new serie? ...
  20. G

PS2 SVC Chaos high rez screens + KOF' 2003 endings

long time not posted down here.:p haven't time to post directly the screens OROCHI?!?!