Search results

1. M

FASELEI! NGPC

Hello I sell my Faselei! for the NGPC,its the Japanese Version and they comes complete whit Carton-box and Manual. Its in a very good Condition,soneone interested???? Im interseted in trade for some other NGPC or AES/MVS/SNES/MD/MCD/32X Games ore selling. Greatzzz marcel
  2. M

How many Boxes of NGPC??

How many NGPC Boxes are on the market??? I know about the Tiger Hanshin and SamuraiSpirits (b/w) Box,are there more???? Please thanks for help
  3. M

Selling some UK HC games

Hello, If you interessed to buy some NGPC Games please send me PM, Here the List: Evolution Picture Puzzle Pocket Reversi Puyo Pop Puzzle Link 2 The Last Blade Please send my your Price to Pay for the Games as a PM,I send you the Pics and then the deal can run. Greatzzz Marcel Sorry for Bad...
  4. M

UK Versions???

Has someone here a full List of all UK Clampshell Versions who comming out??? In my on List if made are 36 Games,but there are more,or??? And how Rar are: Last Blade Picture Puzzle Evolution Pocket Reversi
  5. M

Search some Jap AES Carts

Hello, and first sorry for my bad English,im not good in this,but i go to learn im seraching some NG Carts: MAgical Drop 2/3 Last Blade 1/2 Metal Slug X Strikers 1945 Plus please Post here or PN, If someone have an Last Blade 2 or Magical Drop 3,you can have my Rage of the Dragons (jap) plus...