Search results

1. Shinchan

Shinchan's cheap-ass MVS setup

A thread to track the progress of my MVS build. Expenditures so far: MV-1A board and 161-1 cart: -$20.00 Supergun kit from eBay seller honupata74: $37.50 "Junk" Hori Neo II stick: $40.00 Joystick/buttons/misc from FocusAttack $55.79 AES to BNC cable from RetroAccess: $54.00 Electronic bits for...
  2. Shinchan

MV-1A stereo mod/5v question

I can't seem to find consistent information on MV-1A audio. My goals are: Convert the board to 5v Stereo Mod Send unamplified L/R audio to line out jacks I've seen guides that tell me that I need to cut some of the 12v traces to allow the board to run on 5v, I've seen guides that tell me I...
  3. Shinchan

480P test suite in a format that will work with NeoSD

Is there a version of the 480P test suite that is in a format that can be used with the NeoSD? I found the image files on Neohomebrew that can be flashed to eprom chips but that's a no-go at this point.
  4. Shinchan

Greetings from bongtastic Colorado

I'm a walking, talking stereotype Started on emu, recently acquired an mv-1a and 160-1 cart for the low, low price of free and am working on soldering up a supergun and fixing some junk sticks that I've been hoarding. Hoping to learn a few things without ending up on the receiving end of the...
  5. Shinchan

Neo jamma kits from Ebay seller honupata74 - Anyone built/tried?

Super-simple passthrough harness. Tiny footprint, no bells or whistles, uses AES RGB cable and can take either molex or barrel power supply. Seems like a super-easy build/solder job. Hits all the right notes for what I need. Has anyone built one of these? What did you think?