Search results

1. neo1087

Windows Vista giving me problems, can anyone help?

Ok, so this is a fairly new laptop, only about a month or so old. I would sign on to my user account, and click firefox..and it would lock up. Screen would go white, and do nothing. I would have to hold the power buttin, turn it off, and then back on. It won't let me do anything without...
  2. neo1087

Good free movie making software?

I'm trying to find a descent free movie making program, since I don't have windows movie maker. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks
  3. neo1087

FS: Glass "ice catcher" Water pipe

I have a nice, glass "ice catcher" water pipe for sale. It is in very good condition, and was only used once. NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS USED FOR TOBACCO ONLY! I DO NOT PROHIBIT THE USE OF ANY ILLEGAL DRUG! (had to be said to make this a legal sale) Pictures will be posted shortly. I paid $65 for...
  4. neo1087

XBOX with 21 games $160

Up for grabs is an original Xbox console, with 21 games. The console is in great shape, and has had the old case replaced with a crystal clear one, and a blue halo light surrounding the "xbox" emblem in the middle. It's perfect for modding, or for a spare console. Comes with all hook up's...
  5. neo1087

Misc. DVD'S, Games

I have the following up for grabs... Prison Break complete season 1, all in cases and brandy new, asking $30 for the lot, 5 cd's. Battle Field: Bad company..new, mint condition. Asking $45 Burger King xbox 360 games, all 3..asking $20
  6. neo1087

NGPC Stuff

Up for grabs is my NGPC collection. I don't really play it anymore, and I need the money asap. NGPC Clear system: Comes with all documents, box, and plastics. System is in mint shape. Asking $45 NGPC Blue camo system: Used, scratches on screen and on casing, but works flawlessly. Comes with...
  7. neo1087

FS: Battlefield:Bad Company 360

Only played a few times, in practically new condition. Complete. $45. Pm me if interested
  8. neo1087

Xbox live Sub.

Anyone have a year cars, or like a 3 month I can buy for cheapz? Or if you feel like being generous, willing to give me a few extra trial cards?
  9. neo1087

Palm Centro smartphone...Need help

Ok, so I just upgraded my phone from Verizon, I got the Palm Centro smartphone. This is my first smartphone/pda...I've never had a phone like this. I know you can do crazy stuff with it, with apps and everything. I was wondering if there were any websites or anything that has free applications...
  10. neo1087

Car Audio..can anyone help?

Ok, I bought the Bazooka Party pack, came with the 2 10" subs, amp, and box. I bought the wiring kit, everything was ready to go. Wired the power wire from my battery all the way back to my amp. The power wire has a fuse bridging it, with a 40 amp fuse in it. Wired the rca cables and Remote...
  11. neo1087

Looking for a good FPS on 360

I haven't bought myself a game for 360 in a while, and I was playing Counterstrike at my friends house, and wanted a new FPS to play. So, can anyone reccommend a good FPS on the 360? I was looking at Orange box, that looked pretty cool, opinions?
  12. neo1087

Need help with my LCD TV

Ok, so I've had this tv since Christmas, It's a 32" Olevia HDTV. I suck at settings, And usually just mess around with brightness or whatever, but I noticed that this tv has a few other settings, such as color temperature, and all that. So, what should I run it at? Native? Just give me a good...
  13. neo1087

WTB: Xbox 360 wireless controller,Skate, and Madden 2008

Title says it all, I'm looking for a xbox 360 wireless controller, and a copy of Madden 2008. Both must be fully functional, and somewhat new (not all fucked up). Thanks - Tim
  14. neo1087

FS: Sidekick ID like New

I have a Sidekick ID for sale..practically brand new. It was given to me by a friend..I really have no use for it. All it needs is a sim card..and your set. Has no box or charger..asking $100 PM me for pictures or if you're interested. Thank you.
  15. neo1087

An easy favor..will pay cash

Ok..so I haven't watched Naruto for a while, so I i was wondering... I will pay you to download episode 1-256 (? the last episode before shinpuden), and burn them onto a dvd that can be watched on a dvd player/xbox 360. I know..I can do this myself..but I don't have the time/patience. Must be...
  16. neo1087

Anyone here cut/make stickers?

Ok..DUB DUB did this for me a while ago..but I pretty much need stickers/viny;s cut for my car. I will pay for the supplies, and labor. Let me know if you can do it, just shoop mt a PM. thanks, Tim
  17. neo1087

Question for the health buffs

Ok, so I recently started exercising recently, more than I have been atleasy. My goal is to pretty much tighten my stomach, and upper chest (manboobs) [Embarrasing]. I've been doing push up's. with my feet on a chair..about 15-20 a night, as well as crunches for my stomach, same..about 15-20 a...
  18. neo1087

Some odds and ends for sale

Hello there, up for grabs I have some stuff that I can live without. PM me if you have any questions, or want some pictures. I have 100% outstanding feedback, so don't be hesitant. Prices DO NOT include shipping. So, here are the items: Wii - Super Paper Mario - complete, minty fresh. - $25...
  19. neo1087

Just bought me one of there..need help from LCD guru's

Just got me one of these today: http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_018W701508110001P?vName=Computers+%26+Electronics&cName=Televisions Got my mom to give it to me early, so I hooked up the 360. Now, on the box it says 1080i resolution..so that's what I set my 360's resolution to. Are...
  20. neo1087

Wanted: Sidekick 2 or id

I'm in dire need of either a sidekick 2 or sidekick id phone. As long as it has a charger it's fine. Not looking to spend a ton. If you have one, or can get one..PM me. Thanks Tim