Search results

1. K

Louisville Arcade Expo (3/2-3/4)

Anyone coming to the Louisville Arcade Expo this weekend (3/2-3/4)? http://www.arcaderx.com/ It's always a good time! I will be bringing my Neo Geo (2 slot)... I'll probably rotate the carts a few times over the weekend, but Windjammers will get priority ;) There will also be some folks...
  2. K

NEW Astro City Club

Here is the full size image....sorry the front panel and LCD are sitting in the background. I plan to replace the plexi soon (as the piece that is in there is kinda scratched/dinged up). When I do, I will take allot better pics for everyone.
  3. K

NEW Astro City Club

Hey, sorry for the delay (been busy with work, etc). The LCD is actually mounted to the front panel (not to the original CRT mount). Without taking it apart again, here is the best I can show you... There is also a piece of plexi in front of the LCD. Not an ideal way to mount it, but it...
  4. K

My MVS cabs

New addition to the family! Saga Astro City (with an MVS 1 slot)!
  5. K

NEW Astro City Club

Hey guys, after about 2 years of waiting/hunting I finally scored a Sega Astro City! SUPER EXCITED! Pretty good deal (especially considering delivery cost). It has a MVS 1 slot in it (and came with a Metal Slug X cart). I really wasn't expecting allot (due to the low price and condition)...
  6. K

Blue Windjammers MVS cart

Just picked up this Windjammers MVS cart.. It has a fake (printed) label and is in a blue case. It works fine, but just curious if there is a way to tell by checking the boards if its a bootleg or not? Thanks.
  7. K

My MVS cabs

Thanks guys! Digging the forum! So about 8 months ago I jumped in and picked up my first arcade cab. It was a refurbed Dynamo with custom artwork and a Pandora's Box 3 in it (far right in the pic below)... It originally had an LCD monitor in it, I replaced it with a CRT (which was a bundle...
  8. K

My MVS cabs

Hello. New here, but not new to NEO GEO. My favorite system as a kid and I spent allot of $$$ in the arcades. Finally, about 6 months ago I picked up my first NEO GEO MVS cab...Big Red (6 slot)! A few months later I came across a MVS mini (2 slot) and had to have it! I now have 15 carts and...