Search results

1. S

AES menu in Shock Troopers (and others)?

As far as I'm aware, no AES title of Shock Troopers was ever released, only the MVS version. But I'm still able to access an AES menu in it by messing around with the bios. Same thing for many other games (Ganryu, Money Puzzle Exchanger, Zupapa!, etc). If those games never got AES releases, how...
  2. S

Complete list of JAMMA games?

I'm sorry if this sounds like a noob question, and sorry for posting it here, but this was one of the only forum sections that allowed me to post. Is there a complete list of JAMMA games anywhere? I tried to search for one but no luck at all.
  3. S

NAM 1975: odd graphic glitches when using flamethrower?

While using the flamethrower, some graphic artifacts show up. They look like odd vertical lines that appear and disappear suddenly. There are a few videos showing them happening: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7T-n8YO_LY (pay close attention at 1:01~1:04)...
  4. S

Unfinished AES on MVS?

If you try to play KoF 2001's MVS version on AES mode, the menu looks pretty inaccurate, like this: Is this the only exception or are there any other games with unfinished AES stuff on their MVS counterparts?
  5. S

Garou Densetsu 3 / Fatal Fury 3 - AES question

Hello, everyone. I have an AES related question. Testing Garou Densetsu 3 / Fatal Fury 3 on AES Japan, if I wait long enough, the title screen shows like this: All right, no problems here. It's showing Garou Densetsu 3 correctly. But after pressing start, this screen shows: Since I'm...