Search results

1. nornor1

(SOLD): RGB/S-Video NES. (SOLD)

I gotta give up my RGB/S-video enabled NES. comes with 2 hyperkin Cadet controllers, Scart cable, after market power supply. I Got it off Ebay a few years back. works great RGB and S-video look great. I will wipe it down with Clorox Bleach Wipes before sending, just in case for your protection...
  2. nornor1

(SOLD) Neo Pocket Flash Masta

I have a neo pocket flash masta. comes with a plastic case, micro usb cable and the software needed to add games to it. You can fit one large game on it, or 2 smaller games on it at a time. you select between the 2 games with a switch on the front of the cart. $45 shipped paypal gift or add 4%.
  3. nornor1

Pre-Made dip switch for the 138 in 1 green MVS cartridge? Gauging interest.

Dipz in Stock All parts are in! here are the pics. I will be putting them together tomorrow. I will pm the users that have replied above. thanks.
  4. nornor1

WTB: NeoGeo Pocket SD flash cart

Offering $100 bux plus shipping. Or I also have a modded Sega Saturn with phantom/or universal chip installed for trade.
  5. nornor1

(sold) nornor1's ish.

Selling some goods. having some foundation work on my house, I have to sell some stuff. Pics of my current foundation problems: https://imgur.com/a/Za3fmER will add some new stuff soon. Previously Sold Stuff----------------------------------------------------- SOLD I have a Sega Sports...
  6. nornor1

(Found) WTB: Neo-Geo Pocket Color- Nyko Worm Light

If anyone has an extra Working Nyko Worm Light for the NGPC, I would like to purchase it from you, or if you know a site that still has them for sale, let me know. I have recently got into the NGPC and was looking for the light attachment. Thanks
  7. nornor1

(Sold) GiveAway! 138 in 1 dipswitch. 1 left. Free w/free shipping.

1st person that uploads a pic of their console/arcade/cmvs setup, with an unmodded 138 in 1 cart, with their n-g.com Screen Name in the pic, and your favorite Game from the cart. Will get the dipswitch for FREE. +Free Shipping. Preferably someone that does not already have the dipswitch mod...
  8. nornor1

(SOLD) SNES Classic & Sega Saturn Model 2 Bundle.

Adding a SNES Classic. US version. Its Brand new, never opened. $90 shipped. Paypal gift, or add 3%. I also have a Ntsc-U model 2 Sega Saturn. Its modded with a "Racketboy" chip from the early 2000's. Works great. reads games perfect, new Battery, 3 controllers, S-video Cable that also has...
  9. nornor1

(SOLD) FS: Mega EverDrive V1, and Nes30 Pro controller.

I have a Mega EverDrive V1 with 16gb microSD card, for the Sega Genesis. its pretty much almost like X7 cart. just missing a few things. it does the save states and sega cd bios loading etc. you can get the info from the krikzz site. here are some pics: $70 shipped Paypal Gift or add 4%...
  10. nornor1

(SOLD) FS 1 Neo-Geo AES Arcade stick. Sanwa buttons, sanwa balltop

Looking to sell or trade 1 Neo-Geo AES arcade stick. $70 shipped Paypal (I dont care about the fee) USA only. More detailed pics here: https://imgur.com/a/GldSI
  11. nornor1

(found)-WTB: Framemeister XRGB Mini, or OSSC upscaler.

Im looking to buy one of these devices if anyone has one for sale. I stupidly sold my Frameister a year and a half ago to buy some other gaming related goods :). I went Full CRT. but anyways I can pay up to $340 for the XRGB Mini, and also send a prepaid fedex shipping label(USA only) to cover...
  12. nornor1

Offical Omega CMVS Tech Support Thread

You need this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nedis-Valueline-0-2m-SCART-Male-to-SCART-Female-Adapter-/322358207721?hash=item4b0e0be4e9:g:6eAAAOSw44BYT5Qv
  13. nornor1

MVS & AES NEOSD flash card... AES Version ANNOUNCED & AVAILABLE!!

Cant wait to get my hands on my NeoSD. Im in the USA. Any day now :)
  14. nornor1

WTB- 3 MVS Shock Boxes.

Looking to buy 3 MVS shock boxes. im in the USA. thanks. if anyone has some spares let me know thanks.
  15. nornor1

JST connectors just came in :). Im at work though, but will start putting some together tonight and the rest of the week. If you are interested in one, PM me your paypal email and I can send you an invoice. $10 for all(unless I get a crazy shipping estimate)!! thanks again.
  16. nornor1

OK I just got back From the post Office. Shipping Alone internationally is Around $13.50(padded envelope), and I have to fill out customs forms. Until I find a way to ship these out cheaper, I might have to charge about $19 total internationally. Anybody have any Ideas or tips to get these...
  17. nornor1

The Super 138 in 1 without the sub-pcb: using a dipswitch. Game list with binary code.

PCB's are in check the other Thread if interested. http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?268531-Pre-Made-dip-switch-for-the-138-in-1-green-MVS-cartridge-Gauging-interest
  18. nornor1

They are here, and I have 8 assembled and ready. waiting on some more White connectors to come in to make some more. hopefully end of the week or so. If you are interested, send me a PM and send me your address, and ill send you my paypal detail. if you can send as gift thats cool, if not Its...
  19. nornor1

Placed order for PCB's today. will keep you posted. hopefully they turn out correctly. I should get them this weekend, or early next week. here is the design. Spacing is 2.54mm on top 3 row of holes, and 2.0mm for the bottom row of holes. thats where you plug the carts plug into.
  20. nornor1

Would anyone be interested in this? I am about to order 50 bare PCbs to make this a plug in play mod. I already have the PCB design made with a PCB company. will probably take a week to get made and shipped to me. Once I solder the parts in, all you have to do is Unplug the daughter board from...