Search results

1. D

Neo Geo CDZ disc problem

Here is a picture of both laser, left the old Sharp and right the new one, already installed. You mean the pots I marked in the picture? Do you know which side must I turn to, for example, reduce voltage?
  2. D

Neo Geo CDZ disc problem

Hi all! I have a Neo Geo CDZ and it powers on, I get video and the animated intro. The disk spins for a couple of seconds and then stops. Laser moves, but with a non spinning disc I can not know if it can read or not. Any advice about what to try? :scratch:
  3. D

Super Famicom video problem

Hi all! I have a problem with a Super Famicom... the screen is totally black! I read before about similar failures,but in my case, audio is working and when using RF, image is totally fine... but using AV cable I got no image. I used different cartridges and cables, and even I tried to take...
  4. D

Neo Geo CD P1 START button not working

Something strange happens on my top loader. Console does not start any game, it keeps on the CD menu, and I am able to play CD tracks, but to start the game I must press START button, as a message indicates, and this is not working. I can move by the menu, so the directions and selection...
  5. D

AES button

Somebody knows where to buy a replacement button? Preferably in Japan... :scratch:
  6. D

AES3-6 with sound problems

Well... now I just ordered just the 17 caps for the sound section, and in a couple of days I will receive them. Maybe this weekend I will buy the other 15, but first I want to check if sound returns after the cap replacing. By the way, here is a picture of the board:
  7. D

AES3-6 with sound problems

The problem is sound: totally missing. The earphone is also silent. I installed sockets in the BIOS, Z80 and YM2610, and replaced all of them, without any effect. Socket contacts were cleaned, games had sound in another console, and no noticeable damage to the board was located. Any ideas...
  8. D

AES3-5 voltage problem

Main symptom is the console does not turn on. :crying: I checked the voltage in some points before the power switch and is correct, same as the power supply supplies, but when I measure the LM2576, voltage is gone: Nothing enters there. I tried this to bypass the regulator circuit, but console...