Search results

1. Vendest

Selling Kraut Buster MVS Kit

Selling the complete kit (normal edition). $700 shipped with tracking from Singapore I have played this game maybe 3~4 times before selling away all my MVS stuff. https://imgur.com/a/4AJnAJL I can provide additional picture if needed. Thanks Sold for US$ 660 to Salvio007
  2. Vendest

NGCD Top loader display issue

Hi, A friend of mine has a NGCD that outputs a glitch on display. The motherboard is rather clean with no obvious signs of any damages. All I could help him with was to swap the video board with mine to see if the glitch still appears to narrow down the problem. 1. The issue is still there...
  3. Vendest

Question: NGCD Top Loader

Hi, I'm looking for the specs of the ribbon cable connecting the CD drive to motherboard. Mostly the pitch between pads Thanks,
  4. Vendest

MV1-B Orginal SNK hardware warning sign (Question)

Hi, I've got a bit of an issue with my MV1-B. The red warning sign appears after loading the rom from the neosd. It get stuck there and I can't do much but to do a reboot. I am still able to enter the unibios menu or neosd menu. I get a solid brown screen when an original MVS game is inserted...
  5. Vendest

FS: Sega ST-V + DS Multi + LCD game selector

Putting up for sale my ST-V set which includes ST-V Motherboard Japan Ver. with daughterboard for extra I/O - $200 shipped (I can throw in a multi bios if needed) DS Multi game cart w/ SD card loaded and customized shell - $240 shipped (w/ or w/o wiring. up to you) LCD game selector - $65...
  6. Vendest

PlayStation 1: Done bios swap and modchip

I'd like to share about an interesting mod for the PS1 which consist of replacing the bios and installing a modchip. My PS1 is plagued with a native JPN bios which does not allow region mod thru modchip. Documentation seems scarce even on PS1 dedicated forum however it was good enough to get me...
  7. Vendest

FS: MVS sockets (MV1-A)

Selling that set of sockets removed from a MV1-A MVS slot for $20 shipped + 4% PayPal. 1st socket I de-soldered did not go well and 2 pins were damaged in the process. Others sockets went well and can be easily reused. I feel like a scavenger now...
  8. Vendest

Any thoughts about Retroelectronik.com

I was looking a their multi-game cartridge for Amstrad GX4000 and was about to place an order before I realized the dude behind retroelectronik.com "could be" the guy who stole the design from JNX for autofire jamma adapter. Can someone confirm?
  9. Vendest

Weird animals at the farm

Brought the kids to the local farm today when I ended up face to face with animals that I didn't even know they existed. That one is about my height but yea I am not tall to start with WTF is this? I went to have a closer look and I suddenly realized that he should be able to dismember a...
  10. Vendest

Noctua mod kit for Dreamcast is freaking expensive!

Do you guys know of any other place that sells a full kit for a cheaper price?
  11. Vendest

FS: MVS Carts (again) - SOLD

Hi, I have 4 MVS carts I'd like to part with. Currency USD, prices are shipped to US,EU,CAN,AU Add 4% PayPal fee KOF'97 - $35 (SOLD) KOF'99 - $35 (SOLD) KOF'01 - $35 (SOLD) GHOSTLOP - $70 (full eprom) - SOLD for $55 https://imgur.com/a/OwNU2kz I am keen to trade against NGCD controller pad...
  12. Vendest

FS: PCBs and Sega Aero City Control Panel

Hi, got couple of stuff for sale. Sega Aero City Control Panels: 2P/3B New old stock Complete wiring and connectors, seimitsu joysticks, unknown brand for buttons. $200 shipped + 4% PayPal fee (each) - 2 panel SOLD https://imgur.com/a/3N1cghD PSIKYO: Strikers 1945 I resoldered the main...
  13. Vendest

WTT: Looking for Lose MVS LB & RBFFS

Hi, I am looking for bare cart "Last Blade & RBFFS" with english labels for which I do have 4 carts to trade. KOF97 - Holo label KOF99 - Holo label w/o serial numbers KOF01 - Japanese label Ghostlop - Obviously full Eprom https://imgur.com/a/OwNU2kz All KOFs are legit and matching MVS scan...
  14. Vendest

SOLD: Battle Garegga Ver. Sat Mar 2 1996

For sale Battle Garegga (New Version) $800 shipped / PayPal fees included. Some traces from video DAC were repaired as shown on the pictures. There was a color bleeding issue which I could fix by replacing 2 LS245 and 2 HCT273 from the video DAC. I am obviously not very skilled at soldering...
  15. Vendest

MVS Puzzle Bobble (Bootleg)

I grabbed this game as part of a lot for dirt cheap. I had no expectation knowing there's plenty of them boot for this game. Still I didn't expect to find customized PCBs. The game works fine though. https://imgur.com/a/rMhUS4g
  16. Vendest

FS: Sega Master System Games Lot

Selling one lot of 14 games for 8-bit Master System at S$320 (Singapore Dollar) shipped and PayPal fee included All games come complete in box - Some are near mint such as Rampart and Gauntlet, others show some wear on the insert such as Submarine Attack or stage codes written on the...
  17. Vendest

Question: How to wire a Saturn controller pad to DB15 for Supergun?

Hi, I've been reading about adapters that would allow to connect a Sega Saturn Controller pad to a Neo-Geo but I was wondering if there is a way to wire the controller to a DB-15 and use it with a Supergun? There is link showing a cable connected in placed of the Sega chip but no much details...
  18. Vendest

FS: MVS Cartridges

Hi, selling some carts away Currency SGD (Singapore Dollars) Price is shipped and PayPal fee included Not sure if the price seems high or not but consider that my cost for shipping from Singapore to US/EUR is S$20 per cart. I can provide pics of the boards as well as in-game pictures upon...
  19. Vendest

WTS ST-V games

Selling these 3 games Currency SGD (Singapore Dollars) Price stated bellow is shipped including PayPal fees Radiant Silvergun - S$375 SOLD Columns 97 - S$75 New price S$60 Astra Super Star - S$180 New price S$150 Virtua Fighter Kids - S$60 Columns 97 c/w customized box and insert...
  20. Vendest

Sega Naomi games: DOA, GGX, Not working MVC2

Hi, I am putting up for sale the 3 Naomi carts I have got. I do not have feedbacks nor records for buying or selling on this forum. Currency Singapore Dollars SGD PayPal fee 4% Shipping to US-Eur S$20 per cart thru Singpost Dead or Alive - S$40 Guilty Gear X - S$50 (Sold)...