Search results

1. A

FS: NGPC system, games + Flash Linker

£75 NGPC Flash Linker with 32MB cartridge or as a bundle £110 NGPC Flash Linker with 32MB cartridge Neo Geo Pocket Color (silver) Crush Roller (box only) Pocket Tennis Color Baseball Stars Color Postage to UK included. Postage to Europe or elsewhere at cost.
  2. A

FS: NGPC games Euro & Asian

Righty ho, finances being a little constrained at the moment it's time to move some of the NGPC stuff that I don't play that much any more onto a new home in the sun. UK/Euro games. All complete including all inserts (including cross rings where applicable) except where noted: Pac-Man (one...
  3. A

NPGC Pocket Arcade mini-review

Thought you guys might want to see this review of the NGPC "pocket arcade" packs I put together for <a href="http://www.wayoftherodent.com/NGPC.htm" target="_blank">The Way of the Rodent</a> - a retro gaming site that I write for... Just doing my bit to spread the pocket love wink Cheers Chris
  4. A

NGPC ROM disc on Ebay

Before I start - I am not advertising this as some kind of "good thing". This bastard has pissed me off and I am just trying to decide what to do about it... Right, so having established that, check out this auction: <a...
  5. A

Interesting bit of E3 info

Well, gossip may be a more accurate term... Saw this at the bottom of one of <a href="http://www.insertcredit.com/news/e3_2003/snk/index.html" target="_blank">Insertcoin's SNK@E3 writeups</a>, while concentrating mainly on the PS/2/GBA et al side, it finishes with... Cheers Chris
  6. A

Wireless CFC - First impressions

Well, my Japanese Capcom & SNK cardfighters carts turned up today so I have been busy *finally* making some use of my wireless adaptors :) First impressions are actually quite good. It took me a little while to figure out how to set them up for use, but once I did. Well. It just sort of...
  7. A

Wireless Link mode - is it worth it?

I recently (November/December) managed to get two of the wireless link units and have to date been spectacularly unimpressed. I was hoping to get CFC working through them but to no avail... Anyway, it cropped up in another thread that JPN CFC worked wireless which was certainly news - I have...
  8. A

WTB: NGPC shop display stand

I'm looking for one of the stands used to display the NGPC when it was first launched. You know the type; lock's the unit in place with some printed bumph around the edges and (IIRC) a halogen or flourescent light of some form... I'll be using it to display the pocket to the GBA loving hordes...