Search results

1. greatfunky

DarkSoft MVS Multi Cart update - hmmmm. Now in HD!

Still remains 3 days to fix it before the sale ... hurry up!! Seriously , I pity those who paid for that...
  2. greatfunky

PCE Super SD System 3 - Terraonion New Product (Dec 2017)

For people who hesitate about rgb cable : I received my rgb cable from an ebay seller, i was expecting a passive cable without capacitors and resistors but it is equipped. It appears to be exactly the same as neosd got from amazon , i carefuly watched the very good Gadget's review video and...
  3. greatfunky

Unibios future version color changes, feedback wanted.

I really like the last shot too, just maybe something to do with the dashes under forever .
  4. greatfunky

Voting is up for DarkSofts Neo Geo Multi Cart Design.

A flash cart with beverly hills cop soundtrack , so impressive ....
  5. greatfunky

MVS & AES NEOSD flash card... AES Version ANNOUNCED & AVAILABLE!!

Neosd team made the right choice, a lots of people here do not imagine the price of a mold, I find already fine that they have decided to make a shell, many others would stay at the pcb. Now, assuming they had the budget for only one mold , It was necessary to choose between the mvs or the aes...
  6. greatfunky

MVS & AES NEOSD flash card... AES Version ANNOUNCED & AVAILABLE!!

Small parenthesis for bubba966: I'm working in mechanics and manufacturing of industrial machinery, so I know what I 'm talking about, the hole was drilled from the front to the back. But you're right when you say they weren't planning on drilling all the way through and they did not let up on...
  7. greatfunky

Voting is up for DarkSofts Neo Geo Multi Cart Design.

Darksoft made a working CPS II kit , OK , he clearly demonstrate he's not an ignorant guy , but ... There are intelligent people and some others much more, for me clearly Darksoft and neosd doesn't play in the same playground. And i dislike particularly the reception he gave to neosd team...
  8. greatfunky

The OFFICIAL... Neosd MicroSD Card thread...

A new test with my neosd AES arrived today and a different sd card Sandisk Exteme plus 633x 16GB According to many users here , it's one of the fastest sd card NeoSD AES firmware 1.05 Load Times: - KOF03 : 2.50 - Magician Lord: 0.22 Same result as my Transcend ultimate 600x with neosd...
  9. greatfunky

The OFFICIAL... Neosd MicroSD Card thread...

Good idea Rot ! I start the show : Transcend ultimate 600x 16GB NeoSD MVS firmware update 1.05 Load Times: - KOF03 : 2.50 - Magician Lord: 0.22
  10. greatfunky

Neo Geo AES 3-4 revision: Mods and enhancements (Video/Audio)

ok , so ... 1) Using the recommended caps/resistors by sony on the CXA chip rgb output , like in 3-5 , 3-6 revisions : 470uf caps with 75 ohm resistors instead of the 100uf caps with 68 ohm resistors. 2) For the bypass, removing the four caps (same as stated above) and the three 6.8k...
  11. greatfunky

NEOSD MVS Support thread !

What can i say ! my boards are working perfectly now Thank you neosd !
  12. greatfunky

Samurai Sprit IV official poster ?

Hi guys! I'm seeking informations about that poster . I acquired it around 2004 if memory serves me well , from an ebay seller , in compensation for a return shipping cost of a non working mvs cart in a lot. He claimed that it was an official SNK poster, i take his word for it , the paper...