Search results

1. R

Bunch of MVS and NGPC stuff up on ebay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/bobliefeld/m.html?item=141391485120&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562 Slowly getting rid of all my Neogeo stuff. Sad to see it all go and would prefer it go to fans than guys who are gonna resell it. I've got some more MVS stuff to go up...
  2. R

MVS, STV, NG64 Clearout

I'm clearing out all of my arcade stuff, everything must go! I'm in the UK so be aware of that for shipping. Offers please, looking for cash, possibly UK NGPC games if anyone has anything interesting, and possibly comics (DC absolutes, Marvel omnibus, that kinda thing) MVS Rage of the...
  3. R

Atomiswave in an MVS cabinet?

Quick simple question:- I've heard about people putting Atomiswaves in MVS cabinets and using the game select button as the 5th action button. ...but is it possible to use the start buttons instead? If not are there any games worth having that use 4 or less buttons? thanks!
  4. R

Wonderwitch, Wonderborg, Radiant Silvergun video/mook and various handheld stuff.

Having a bit of a clearout. I'm looking for trades (MVS, PGM, ST-V games, and other arcade hardware like maybe an F-3, Atomiswave, CPS2 or Jamma games) or maybe cash. First up: http://www24.brinkster.com/cabaretvoltaire/images/dscf2565.jpg Wonderwitch dev kit boxed, complete and in good...
  5. R

Where to get a HA13001 from?

A while ago my cabs PSU went a bit wacky and took out a voltage regulator on my six slot. Someone here recommended that I also replace the HA13001 as it may also have been damaged but I haven't been able to find one. I've found a few websites selling them but none of them will sell me just the...
  6. R

Wiring options for a PC/Dreamcast/Atomiswave cab?

I'm building a cocktail cabinet and have decided to have a PC, Dreamcast and an Atomiswave in it and was looking for thoughts on what the best way to wire it all up would be. I'll be using a PC monitor which I believe would make things alot easier as all 3 systems can output VGA. I'm thinking...
  7. R

Building a cocktail cab.. Monitor??

I'm thinking of building a cocktail cabinet primarily for Atomiswave. I'm a bit unsure about what kind of monitor to use.. As Atomiswave has a vga out I'm thinking that a PC monitor would make life alot easier in terms of wiring, etc.. But would it be possible to use other Jamma boards with...
  8. R

Using a laptop with a Jpac?

I've recently aquired a Fujitsu Lifebook B142 which is a very weak (300Mhz, 160MB ram) but very tiny laptop (about the size of an MVS cart). It's powerful enough for the old classic games which is all I'm interested in... I've always wanted to stick a PC in my cabinet but things are already a...
  9. R

Arcade monitor problems.

My monitor seems to stretch the image out depending on how bright it is.. For example if the screen fades in from black to white you can actually see the image stretching out more as the image gets brighter. It also happens when I manually adjust the monitor brightness / contrast, if I adjust...
  10. R

6 slot sound is dead?

I have replaced the PSU in my cabinet after the old one suddenly went mad and sent out completely wrong voltages. Everything still seems to work except my MVS is no longer outputting any sound. I'm not given any errors or anything, just silence. Hardware test doesn't tell me anything either...
  11. R

Help with fitting a new PSU.

I'm replacing my cabinet PSU (a hantarex US150 or something..) as it's putting out completely wrong voltages. I've got a Primapower psu from swallow amusements however the connectors are a bit different so I want to make sure I'm putting everything in the right place. The new PSU has the...
  12. R

Broken MVS: Checking the 5v line.

A while ago my MVS broke down , it wont boot up and just shows garbage (usually red) on screen. It's been sitting broken for awhile and I've finally decided to have a go at fixing it. Tonight I got a multimeter and tried testing the 5v line as I was advised to here. I connect the black...
  13. R

Broken 6 slot :(

My six slot has just died :( :( I turned it on and got the usual black speckle artifacts, so I powered down the cabinet and cleaned the carts/blew the slots. After turning it back on it stayed on the pre boot (the garbage screens that show up before the Neogeo jingle) screen for a little...
  14. R

(repeat?) King of Fighters on...... N-Gage.

http://media.ngage.ign.com/media/682/682883/imgs_1.html :buttrock:
  15. R

Eightman MVS kit for sale/trade. UK

The kit isn't complete as no posters/fliers/etc are included. It includes the cart, box, dipsheet and mini marquee. All in good condition.
  16. R

Received HNG 64 from Vektorlogic.

Right on time and very well packaged :) I've not had time to play the games properly yet but so far so good... I don't see why everyone winges about the Samurai Showdown games being slow... They seem about the same speed as SS 2 to me.
  17. R

Neo-geo CD system & PC-FX for trade.

I have a boxed japanese Neogeo CD system plus an unboxed NEC PC-FX which I'm interested in trading for MVS carts/kits. Boxed Japanese Neogeo CD (everything in good condition, but no instructions), 2 joypads. Boxed Neogeo CD controller pro joystick. Samurai Showdown 1, no instructions / front...
  18. R

Transporting an MVS cabinet?

I'm moving house soon and have access to a van to move everything, however it's not tall enough for my MVS cab. Is it ok to play the cabinet down? My monitor isn't rotatable but would it be ok to be put on its side for a while? Thanks
  19. R

Oooh dear..

I have a six slot in my bedroom (hehe) and noticed that the living room ceiling is developing some cracks.. Uh oh.. lol
  20. R

ST-V, sound buzzing problem.

My ST-V is buzzing alot, it seems to occur most when there's alot of white on the screen (the white SEGA screen on VF Kids is really bad), and kinda goes on and off in time to the "press start" dialogs flashing. So when "press start" is displayed it buzzes, then stops buzzing when "press start"...