Search results

1. erock

UK Company making replacement MVS EL panels

I don't need them ATM, but they look pretty decent... anyone here grab these? http://www.surelight.com/el_panels/el-panel-neo-geo-marquee/neo-geo-el-panel-marquee.htm
  2. erock

WTB: Magical Drop II Full kit matching

PM if you would like to sell one. Thanks.
  3. erock

MVS 4slot Z80 jumper nest

Update: Got the new z80(a) & socket in... get this from Unibios 3.3 & still no sound. Volume slider is pushing the speakers... just no audio.: Does the lack of an address leave any clues?
  4. erock

For the curious: Still ratty, but easier read. (I'll tac it down later) Much better considering the giant gouge on the other side.
  5. erock

Whelp- Thanks everyone for the info. I regret not flipping the board over first...:emb: I was so surprised by the wire job I skipped some due diligence. The clipped "150" resistor above the Z80 has me worried...BUT: Z80a is on its way, I'm off to the cellar to re-trace this thing. Thanks again!
  6. erock

There she is! (on under side of board)... Ok this makes more sense now... yuck. Looks like he was playing with a mini light saber too close the work bench.
  7. erock

Noob here, Picked up a 4slot recently knowing it had some issues. Occasional Z80 errors, garbled/no sound. Installed Unibios 3.3, loaded 4 carts in, skipped a Z80, no real graphic errors, all slots worked, but no sound. Started poking around the Z80 and found a decent number of jumpers...