Search results

1. aku

Mortal Kombat 11

yeah, we are too old for this childish fatality bs and its not the favourite franchise etc. etc., but... damn, its pretty good actually. tested it on pc, might get it for pro or x...
  2. aku

How to open an ANALOGUE CMVS?

received the new unibios, omega cmvs is easy to open, but how about the ANALOGUE CMVS? are the screws under the rubber? how can it be opened? EDIT: yes, screws are under the rubber, its as easy as the omega. lets check unibios 4 ;)
  3. aku

Es reicht langsam.

triggered!
  4. aku

SNK Publisher Sell @Steam

just saw it... http://store.steampowered.com/sale/snk sell? wtf..SALE
  5. aku

nin-nin-game.com

1. lists games they dont have... 2. charge for games they dont have... 3. after a week they tell you that they dont have the game and that they will refund. lol. fuck them.
  6. aku

WTB Big Tournament Golf OR Neo Turf Masters - NGCD...

...for the cheapest price possible... ...no need to be mint... ...no need to have the spine card...
  7. aku

RESIDENT EVIL 7

anyone else playing this? imho its one of the best games ever made, especially the combination with the PSVR is incredible... (my first game was omega race on VC20, so i played a few the last 30 years..) the first vr games on ps4 were imho a "very good experience", but re7 via vr is a complete...
  8. aku

Korean Ninja Masters MVS - all with serial 050105?

label from mvs-scans auction 1 (VIC-A on backside) auction 2 (VIC-A on backside) auction 3 (VIC-A on backside) any other korean NM serials existing? any korean NM fullkits existing? (what do they include, what label is on the box? if they exist, there would be A LOT OF matching...
  9. aku

HAPPY NEW YEAR CAWKSUCKARZ!1

schonmal vorab "nen guten rutsch" es war ein wundersch?es erstes jahr mit euch...*hust*...
  10. aku

HAPPY XMAS CAWKSUCKARZ!1

..von ganzem herzen...
  11. aku

Ninja Masters ENGLISH MVS Cover

i always wanted the insert of the "6950$" english ninja masters for my shockbox... now everybody can get it here: https://southtown-homebrew.com/product_info.php?cPath=1_99&products_id=1161 not really "made", only "made" out of scans...
  12. aku

WTB Black Analogue Arcade Stick

anyone? :lolz: thanks!
  13. aku

Akuエs "small best of" (MVS)

i came late to the party, neo geo is pure arcade.. so: mvs. ;) and as my mvs collection is finished for the moment, i thought i post some pics... some infos: no boots... its a small collection of games, but i dont need every game for the neo geo... i also have a few games on aes/cd and dont...
  14. aku

FREE - Alan Wake incl. DLCs XBOX One / Xbox 360

bought a game and also got a free code for Alan Wake incl. the DLCs The Signal & The Writer played through alan wake when i had a 360 so i dont need it...(was a great game imho) first come, first whatever.. & please post when you used it
  15. aku

WTB / WTT Twinkle Star Sprites MVS!

twinkle star sprites mvs! wtb, wtt.. (f.e. lb2 jap, garou jap, kof2003 eng, pulstar jap etc.) loose cart is enough
  16. aku

MVS Cartons / Boxes

meh..
  17. aku

Ninja Masters MVS Japanese Label Mystery

ok - the boards are 100% legit, so this is NO BOOT :) - still its a mystery for me... the japanese nm label is labeled over the original label of this cart - i want to know what the original label is...experts needed :) imho: 1. its not a nm label, because you can see a "@ SNK 1994" on the...
  18. aku

Transsexuellenvertreter des deutschen Forums

Gibt es bereits jemanden? Ist es xsq? Nachdem Transsexualit舩 ja auf neo-geo.com mindestens so hip wie die eigentlichen spiele ist, frage in die deutschsprachige runde: wo seht ihr euch auf der transsexuellenskala von 0 bis 100? 0 ist 0 40 ist "ich trage ab und an frauenkleider" 80 ist "ich...