Search results

1. C

Missing Graphics on Omega CMVS

My copy of Neo Turf Masters is missing graphics when I play it on my CMVS. I can't see the shot clock, bottom displays, main menu, among others. I can see most of the important graphics, but was wondering how I go about fixing this? My other MVS carts work just fine.
  2. C

Atlanta Neo Gatherings?

Any of you folks floating around the Atlanta area? Always dreamt of a proper Windjammers tourney, or maybe getting my ass whipped at Magical Drop 3.. or anything really.
  3. C

WTB Neo Turf Masters MVS Cart

Looking for a Neo Turf Masters cart for MVS, don't care if it's flawless, as long as its label is decent and it works I'll be happy :] Decently new member, haven't posted on the wanted forum before, so sorry in advance if I'm breaking any rules. Thanks. Never mind, found one on the cheap :]
  4. C

PVM vs BVM: Is It Really Worth It?

Hey gamers, I was wondering if you felt that the cost difference between PVM models and a BVM 20F1U / G1U is worth it? I have been mulling over Sony monitors for a while now and thought I would ask the experts. If you are in the PVM camp what models do you recommend? I am looking to use it...