Search results

1. Speed3

MASSIVE Tag Sale! (Console, Arcade, MVS, SHMUPS, everything!)

I gotta find out where these guys are getting these time machines at. Also why not just go back a little further and get a cab new from SNK directly?
  2. Speed3

Post Your Recent Purchases!

I've been off island for about a month and brown santa came several times while I was gone. picked up a pana custom super gun, a Hori fight stick Neo, a bean, Stakes Winner 2, and KOM from Yahoo auctions japan Grandzort and MSX came from ebay as well as some chinese standoffs . I picked a...
  3. Speed3

If you died tomorrow...

No one would even notice on here and that's fine really. and IRL it would pretty much go like this:
  4. Speed3

Neo Geo power compared to other consoles

I think its the bun
  5. Speed3

Wish you'd bought the other game

Well not so much a game but a system Yeah... I bought one of these near the end of its lifecycle. I played the hell out of it beat wing commander 3 countless times. But yeah not the best choice
  6. Speed3

N64 is 20 years old today!

When I saw the controller for the first time is was like But for the time the graphics were impressive, now the fog is annoying at best.
  7. Speed3

Orlando mass shooting

8. Speed3

Orlando mass shooting

9. Speed3

Orlando mass shooting

Hopefully some good can come out of this despicable act of terror. I'd like to see a pro 2A / pro LGBT, anti terror dialog happen in America.
  10. Speed3

Ghostlop 20th anniversary AES

I was pretty on board before I found out you hired out the art. I thought you were the creator partly because of the forum we're in.
  11. Speed3

Ghostlop 20th anniversary AES

You have the right of it CORY_POOOOOOON! Now swing hard and true.
  12. Speed3

what is the Hillary Clinton email scandal and why is it a big deal

Something to the effect of sending classified information over a private non classified network or something like that. Maybe also deleting traffic stroke evidence pertaining to a congressional inquiry and shitting all over FOIA. I'm not really following it closely though so correct me if I'm...
  13. Speed3

Happy Birthday LemonyVengeance!

HBD thanks for hooking me up with some cool carts a while back.
  14. Speed3

### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

Me trying to hard
  15. Speed3

Speed3's slow MVS-2 cab restoration

The hard parts came back from the powder coater literally as the movers were packing out the house. Here they are on ready to ship to Guam. I posted this before but I guess there was a glitch in the matrix because, several PMs, posts, and an entire photo album are gone now.
  16. Speed3

Got some more goodies for the cab. These pics have been posted before but I thought it would be nice to consolidate them all in one thread.
  17. Speed3

I picked up a 2 slot cab a while back that... How do you say ... Needed some TLC. So I immediately got to work and put a new exhaust on my car from the header to the tip. But then I finaly got around to ... building an AR15. But now this time for real I started working on the cab. Not the...
  18. Speed3

Car Enthusiast Thread

This is my 05 WRX (STI Clone) I've swapped the 2.0L out in favor of the 2.5L from a doner STI, CP Pistons, Manley rods, ID 1000 injectors, and a Blouch Dominator 2.5XTR Turbo. It's no Bentley or race car but it put down 354 AWHP at 18psi. Some of the cars in this thread are amazing I...
  19. Speed3

What would you guys do?

I don't know either of these guys but I want this to catch on. Is this catching on. Lol