Search results

1. neofreak696

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Got this a few days ago
  2. neofreak696

Last one for awhile, still waiting for my NeoSD to be shipped.
  3. neofreak696

AES resetting

Im going to scream, can't seem to not have something go wrong with my AES anymore. It now resets itself constantly. Everything is clean, I removed all my mods (S Video /Audio jacks) etc. Nothing helps. It seems to do it the most with Fatal Fury 3. Sometimes it gets farther and will do it...
  4. neofreak696

This shit is like a cancerous drug that once it festers it slowly begins to grow

Still have Fatal Fury 3 and my NeoSD on the way. But at least its a start. Probably wont get anymore carts for awhile. Time to payoff some bills first.
  5. neofreak696

Ive obtained yet another holy of holiest grails. Behold its magnificence glory...
  6. neofreak696

Can someone point me to a non official memory card that will work?

I bought a couple 68 pin cards off ebay and none of them work with my AES. They give a error if I boot with them inserted and in the memory card manager they won't format. Always says write protected when I try to format. Thanks
  7. neofreak696

Cart number 3 has arrived for my collection. I know it's not a uncommon game but it was still awesome to get a sealed brand new cart. It's pristine and awesome. Playing now!
  8. neofreak696

I have been! Just beat it for the first time. MVS difficulty level. If I didn't have a unibios, there is no way I could ever beat it with 4 credits:lol:
  9. neofreak696

Just arrived, starting out cheap like I bet everyone does :lolz:
  10. neofreak696

Neo Geo AES 3-6 S-Video sync issues

So I did a S-video mod to my Neo rev 3-6 and while the picture is crystal clear. Ive noticed some wavy lines that occasionally appear on screen. It looks like some kind of sync issue. I tried it out on different CRT's and seen the same thing. Anyone know of a way to adjust the sync or fix the...
  11. neofreak696

Second AES stick just came over from Japan today. Modded it a little bit ago, its the one on the left. Also my Art of Fighting Vinyl came in the mail today...
  12. neofreak696

Just got a shiny new Neo Geo and mint copy of Metal Slug 3 in the mail :lol:
  13. neofreak696

This shit is like a cancerous drug that once it festers it slowly begins to grow

So I posted my return thread a couple of weeks ago. I owned a US Neo-Geo about 17 years ago and had about 10 to 15 US games. Sold them all and my console, went emulation until recently... Just got another Neo-Geo and said this time im going NeoSD and just owning a original cart or two. I...
  14. neofreak696

odd corruption after using code on Unibios and Samurai Spirits AES

So I have a Japanese AES with a version 3.2 of the UniBios installed. I was playing Samurai Shodown 1 and was messing around with the cheat codes for fun. I had the game running in MVS mode and with the region set to USA. When I enabled the code for player one to be Amakusa the game kinda...
  15. neofreak696

Just came today from Japan. Already had the cart, so just the AES and controller is my recent purchase :)
  16. neofreak696

Finally, Im back...

It came today.... I spent the day cleaning it up and modding her. Did a LED mod next to the power switch, I don't like the look of the LED reset button mod, just too much to me. I also added S-Video and stereo audio jacks. The S-Video had really bad jail-bars on the screen at first. I have a...
  17. neofreak696

Just came in the mail... Been almost 17 years since I held one of these :) Only wish it had the case but the cart itself is in perfect condition.
  18. neofreak696

Finally, Im back...

Hello all, I am not a very active forum user on any forums. But long ago I used to post on here time to time. I have been a naughty little bastard for the past 17 years since I sold my Neo-Geo AES and went straight emulation because I couldn't afford to keep up with the games and prices. Fast...
  19. neofreak696

Neofreaks696's Im sick of thses carts, cause there not getting put to good use sale!!

Hey guys got a little blow out sale going on here. Ive had these carts for awhile now and im ready to see them go. They are whats left of my collection i sold on here about mabey 5 or 6 months ago. They just sit here and collect dust :( What a shame! (Note, dust will be cleaned off before sent...
  20. neofreak696

Modded PS2 and other stuff UDATED prices lowered

Whats up all? I have a Modded PS2 For sale :)And some other things such as games and pc stuff.Everything is sold as is But i Have tested everything and it all works Great. I have sold things on neo-geo.com before mostly Neo-geo Games. I ONLY take Money orders and ONLY take U.S. orders. Items...