Search results

1. C

NEO GEO HOMAGE NEW ali personalised controller shell

would love to make these full time.will get some more pics for you have afew as they were beening made before the coating.the scribe can be whatever u like..i have put a aes cart in for size ratio
  2. C

NEO GEO HOMAGE NEW ali personalised controller shell

hi everybody been working on this for a while with a friend at work. wanted to make something unique for my neo geo just thought i would list it see what everybody thinks
  3. C

Metal Slug mvs cart help

hi there back with more problems hope someone can help. ok I have got hold of A metal slug MVs cart it wont boot , I got An AES system with super converter 2. cart boots to white screen, I have cleaned the cart boards to a shine,Aes works with all my other games,:blow_top: Have managed to to...
  4. C

AES with graphic problems x2

have changed the resistors to 120ohm only 1s I got, picture is still bright but much better. just thought I would show you the finished result have put sanwa joysticks and buttons.in both controllers hope you like pictures...... thanks for your help Xian,
  5. C

AES with graphic problems x2

hello everyone start at the beginning:glee: I have 2 aes 3-5 systems both have got graphic issues both are fitted with uni bios(thanks Raz) console 1 shows mainly white lines with part picture(will add pics) tried with multiple games but no words just blocks of colour.sound works fine.bios...
  6. C

AES graphic glitches (vertical line syndrome) NOW W/ PICS

got another fix it job aes with these graphics problems will add photos hope this is fixable thanks
  7. C

AES graphic glitches (vertical line syndrome) NOW W/ PICS

hi there I was wondering is there anyone who could shed some light on a AES im having real problems with really strong vertical lines any help would be great trying to save aes japan probly put this in the wrong place