Search results

1. DaveyDarko

Replacement 15 pin (3x5) male molex connector for control panel

My cab had been converted to a mame cabinet so my original connectors were cut. I was curious if anyone could help me find the size of the male molex connector needed to connect the snk wiring harness to the control panel. The parts that I ordered are .062 Male Plug Connector The other option...
  2. DaveyDarko

Famicom Disk System Overheating

Does anyone have any experience with the famicom disk system attachment for the original Japanese Nintendo famicom? I have noticed recently while playing disk system games my famicom gets really hot. I am using a genesis model 1 power supply, but I am afraid I am going to have to purchase the...
  3. DaveyDarko

Thank you MidnightMonkey!

I just received my 4 slot marquee from MidnightMonkey! He is EXTREMELY friendly and very helpful! Not only did he give me a great price on the part and ship it fast, but he answered many of my other questions concerning the restoration of my cab Thank you again for all of your help! I look...
  4. DaveyDarko

::FOUND:: WTB Working 4 slot MVS pcb

Hello everyone! I am new to this community and I am in the process of my first restoration project. Long story short, I have an empty MVS-4-25 (ver. 3) cabinet I am restoring, and I am currently shopping around for a working 4 slot mvs board. I will not pretend to know more than I really do...
  5. DaveyDarko

Unmame MVS-4-25 (ver. 3) restoration

Good news everyone! I've just aquired an MVS-4-25 ver. 3 cab from craigslist that had been gutted to be a mame machine! When the ad said it had been modified to play sega games, I had high hopes that perhaps someone modded it with sega's naomi arcade hardware, but no such luck. At the heart...