Search results

1. T

WANTED: Shock Troopers 2, KOF 2003 display tags

Hey Guys, I'm looking for those small display tags you put on the top of the cab for Shock Troopers 2 and KoF 2003. Thanks!
  2. T

Just got an MVS cab, need help

Hey Guys, I just got an MVS 2-slot, and I have a couple of technical questions: 1. How do you access the test settings for the cab? I can't find the test button on the PCB 2. I tried to replace the phosphorent lamp, but it won't turn on. There's apparently a socket that needs something...
  3. T

Power cord for MVS Cab

Hey Guys, Tonight I was at a comic book shop, and they had an MVS cab for sale with two games inside (so I guess it's a two-slot) for 250 dollars. I think that's a great price, but the problem is that they no longer have the power cord for it. The cab looks like a standard Neo Geo Red cab...
  4. T

Anyone from Omaha/NE area got an AES to sell?

Hey Guys, I've been in the Czech Republic for a year, and I have some extra cash left over from the trip. I was wondering if anyone from the Omaha area, or even in Nebraska or somewhere close, happens to have an AES system for sale. Thanks a lot! :D
  5. T

Anyone from Prague, Czech Republic?

I've been an expatriot here in the Czech Republic for a few months now and am wondering where are good places to find games, besides JRC. Are there any places that still sell older systems, like the Neo... Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  6. T

WTB: Used, beat-up (cheap) AES system that still works

Ok, I'm looking for a used, perhaps beatup AES system, one that's not pretty but still plays carts. I don't care about scratches or anything, because I'm looking for a cheap system. Thanks!
  7. T

Should I get this Turbo Duo system?

Hey Guys, I can get a turbo duo system, just the system and an RF cable, for 80 bucks. Should I get it? There's a guarentee that the system will work plus money back if it doesn't. I can get the rest of the stuff from tzd.com at a decent price. Is it worth it? Thanks.
  8. T

Les romans francais

Salut tous qui parlent francais. Excusez-moi pour le grammaire, je suis un produit d'un education americain. Je cherche pour des ecrivains ou romans dans le style surrealistique de Bret Easton Ellis (Glamorama, The Rules of Attraction, American Psycho). Y-a-t-il des ecrivains comme lui? Je...
  9. T

Buy Rite - A good site??

Hey Guys, I'm looking at getting a used game from buyrite.com. I've heard some pretty damning reviews of the site, so I want to ask you guys of the site. The site does not give detail as to the condition of the game. The game is Final Fantasy vii. Thanks.
  10. T

What can I do with this monitor??

Hey Guys, My dad is a radiologist. At home he has two computers for doing work at home. One is old, the other new. The old one is just lying around right now. A couple of days ago, I noticed that the monitor of the old computer looks pretty darn sophisticated. Here's a list of specs...
  11. T

Any Nebraskans who have an AES to sell?

Hey Guys, I'm from Omaha, Nebraska. I was wondering if there was anyone on the board from around that area who is interested in selling a Neo Geo AES system. I want to buy close to home, for convenience and forgoing a shipping and handling charge. Thanks.
  12. T

Wanted:Neo Geo AES System

Hey Guys, I love this site, but I don't have a Neo! I'm a bit strapped for cash, but I still really want an AES system. Does anyone know where I can find one cheap? It doesn't have to be modded or anything. I don't know how to make a supergun either. It's really frustrating READING about...
  13. T

Fall Break = Neo Candy Cab MVS style (hopefully)

I'm so excited! Fall Break's coming up real soon, and when I get home I'll hopefull be getting a Neo Cab! I mentioned this on an earlier post, but It has a 27" screen w/three games (MS, MSX, and LB). Plus, out of sheer enthusiasm, I bought Shock Troopers 2nd squad! I really hope I get this...
  14. T

Strikers 1945 Plus MVS cart

Hey, Does anyone have the MVS cart for Strikers 1945 Plus? If so, please respond!
  15. T

Should I get this?

Hey Guys, I've been doing some emailing with a guy back home, and this particular individual is interested in selling his MVS cabinet. It's a 6-slot board, comes with three games (Metal Slug, Metal Slug X, and Last Blade), and the cabinet has a 25" screen. I don't know how to post a pic, but...