Search results

1. M

Retron 5 or Framemeister?

Hey everyone, I was debating whether or not I should pick up a Retron 5, but I currently own XRGB-mini Framemeister with all my old consoles connected to it. I mainly want the Retron 5 for the GB/GBC/GBA slot to play in HD quality and to play translated Famicom/SuFami games. I have the GB...
  2. M

GameCenter CX

Anyone watch this show? I constantly have it on as background, its a great show for those who haven't seen it. Middle-age person who's not very good at video games, but always tries to aim for the ending to many hard retro games from mostly famicom(nes) to PS1 (Neo also!) Also in between the...
  3. M

Card Fighters Project

Anyone have experience using the POD service from the website? I would love to printout a couple of starter decks, but i'm a total newbie when it comes to Photoshop or GIMP. Does anyone have a premade template that is ready to send to POD service that I could use for example/reference?
  4. M

Cleaning methods for Neo Geo Cab

Hey everyone, I recently purchased a Neo cab, and I was wondering what do you guys do to keep MVS cabs clean and dust free? (Both inside and out) Also on carts, do they ever need to be cleaned, and if so, do you clean them like other carts? (NES, SNES, etc. w/ q-tip and alcohol) Thanks.
  5. M

Games that hooked you to the NGPC

What games did you love on the NGPC? I gotta say my fav was SNK vs Capcom: Card Fighters. It was so much fun, I spent so many hours playing and collecting all the cards in both versions. Makes me wish there was actual SvC cards.
  6. M

Let SNK Playmore Know Which Classic Fighters You Want on PSN

Hey guys, I didn't see anyone posted about this, but SNK Playmore is asking the community on what should they port next to PSN. The list isn't all fighters, some non-fighters include Metal Slug X, Neo Turf Masters, Sengoku 3, Shocktroopers: 2nd Squad, Twinkle Star Sprites(I want this), and The...
  7. M

RBS or RB2?

Hi everyone, i'm pretty new to this community, but figured you guys would know best. Which one is the better, Real Bout Special or Real Bout 2? (Gameplay wise, not value)