Search results

1. BoogerBall

Video games as historical curiosity...

Hey Everyone, I was just thinking about this subject the other day and was just curious to ask you guys here: With video games as a medium having reached about a half a century in age, what will be remembered (if anything is remembered at all) in the far future about video gaming in general...
  2. BoogerBall

Yet another attempt at a fighting game stage...

Ok, its been a long while since my last one and after many stops and starts I've finally finished another. Made this one significantly bigger than the others. This time I paid special attention to the floor, since in my last attempt it was not well defined.
  3. BoogerBall

Second attempt at video game background...

Ok, so as the title says, this is my second attempt at a low res old style video game background. The rooftop stage. This one is slightly bigger than the last pic (240p as opposed to 224p), and this one also has some simplistic animation included. All comments and critiques welcome.
  4. BoogerBall

Attempt at a video game background...

This is my attempt at creating an old school style video game background, it is a small pic (224p) as I was trying to stay true to the display resolution of older game consoles but hopefully its big enough for you to make out the details: