Search results

1. S

Why is Ninja Masters so underreated??

Hi For me Ninja Masters is the best Fighting Game on the Neo Geo. What do you all think. regards
  2. S

Looking for the following artsets

Hi Now that i got every cart that i wanted i am looking to complete my artset collection: Only English version: looking for Art of Fighting Move Sticker Art of Fighting 2: 2 Flyers, Dips, Move Sticker King of FIghters 98: Complete Artset King of Fighters 99: Complete Artset Samurai Shodown...
  3. S

The Last Game

Hi I am looking for Pochi & Nyaa Clean English label A kit would be perfect, but i also take a loose cart. It will be the last game to complete my collection. Hope there is anyone out who helps me.
  4. S

No Stereo on 2 4 slot boards.

Hi I have 2 replacement boadrs with an EURO Bios. When i plug them into my Big Red, only the left speakr works. Is there any known that an Euro Bios causes this Problem. Had the boards overhaulted 4 month ago and they were alright. Can anybody help me??
  5. S

PICTURES OF MY COLLECTION SO FAR

Hi It all started about 10 years ago, when i got my AES. I bought a few games for it, but realised it is to expensive. Then came a CD, but the load times where to long. Then a 2 slot board with Supergun and Samurai Shodown II. After that there was a break for i think 7 years. Last Christmas...