Search results

1. G

MVS Game: Jockey Grand Prix

Hey all! I'm downsizing a little bit of my MVS collections, so these here I don't really need to hold onto. All prices are Paypal Gifted or goods/services with added 4%, and shipped via USPS Priority. Please feel free to ask any questions! Edit:**I know there may be debate for Ironclad's...
  2. G

MMAO - Garou: Mark of the Wolves Cart - US Label with Shockbox and Bezel Instructions

****This is now sold!**** Hey all, Got here a clean Garou: Mark of the Wolves cart with Shockbox and Bezel Instructions (moves/specials). Works perfect, however I have not yet opened it up to check if there are any EPROMS inside - so I will do that and upload pics ASAP just to be thorough...
  3. G

Goldie Restoration ---> Marquee and Control Panel Overlay Needed!!

Hey Guys, So I helped my buddy pick up a Goldie and Mini this weekend to restore!! Currently the Mini just needs a CPO and also needs to just be reassembled in certain areas - but it's working order and just needs a little clean up. The Goldie on the other hand needs a little work. This...
  4. G

WTB MVS Carts

Hey all, I'm looking for these particular games, just the carts themselves; not kits. Last Blade Spin Master Shock Troopers 1 Shock troopers 2 PM if you happen to have any of these! Games I've found: Blazing Star Breakers Revenge Ninja Masters
  5. G

TurboGrafx Express - Speaker size/replacement?

Hey all, Anybody know the size of the Turbografx Express speaker? Oddly enough, the tiny part (PCB if you will) that connects to the speaker had accidentally been ripped off -- and now I cannot find the speaker. I will just measure the opening on the case and go from there, but if anybody...
  6. G

Goldie Cabaret - Need help with monitor mounting

Hey all, Soon I will be picking up a Goldie :))))) So far it has no monitor, and I currently have a complete working K4900 ready to go; but it's on a shelf mount frame with mounting tabs on the sides (not top and bottom like a universal). Now, I DO happen to have multiple tubes, and one...
  7. G

Art of Fighting 1 - interesting sound "issue" if you will

So.. I have an MV-1B board, and a CMVS MV-1C I use the MV-1B with my supergun which the sound is hooked up through the jamma harness - which is then attenuated which either allows an MVS with stereo from the Jamma to play through separate speakers - or takes a mono Jamma channel and plays...
  8. G

Neo Geo Gold Cabaret cabinet wanted! Looking for a project

Hey guys! I'm looking for a Neo Geo Gold Cabaret cabinet. I'd prefer something I have to work on, maybe something broken internally like the monitor or board, something missing --- basically a project, something cheap if possible I live on Long Island, maybe somebody's got one around here or...
  9. G

NEO GEO FPGA based Board Replacement Blog!!! - Not sure if this is already here

Ok guys, not sure if this is already here as I've searched but haven't yet found.. But check this out!!! http://ngpace.blogspot.com/2015/04/vaporware-rendered-in-glorious-3d.html?showComment=1435076956915#c4717498900742100591
  10. G

HDMI converter installed??

Hey guys, I know that HDMI output (prototype for now) has been accomplished via FPGA output to an HDMI port and then the signal tweaked to display 60Hz.. here for reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTamCo2C6kg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StK0cLoE1lk Now although this has...
  11. G

WTB: X-men Arcade PCB - FOUND

Hey all, I'm looking for an X-men arcade PCB, preferably 4 player (or 2 if there are any). I already have a 4 player PCB but it's faulty at the moment and while I repair it :confused:, I'd like a replacement. If anybody has, let me know!
  12. G

Turbo Express - Screen doesn't turn on after capacitor replacement

Hey all, If anybody knows about the Turbo Express, please chime in (broken, I know you're a PCE/Turbo guy).. Here's the issue, I've replaced all the capacitors on my friend's Express, and after the caps were replaced, a little bit of solder somehow got stuck between some pins of one of the...
  13. G

MVS Sync and newer HDTV's

Hello all! I've searched literally everywhere but could not find any solid results. My concern is the MVS's (MV1C specifically) and it's oscillator crystal which it's frequency is 24 MHz, like the older AES; and have a refresh rate of 59.18 Mhz. I do know that the later model AES (3-4 to 3-6)...
  14. G

GTRetro87's collection

Hey all! I'm new to Neo Geo and I went head first into it and loving it!!! So far, this is what I've got.. and it will be growing :loco: So far: Samurai Shodown Fatal Fury 1, 2 and Special Metal Slug 8 Man Waiting for a few more to come in the mail :multi_co:
  15. G

Famicom games For Trade!! - Delete this thread

Deleting this thread, as a newb, I wish not to upset other forum members!
  16. G

Turbo Duo Sound Issue - Sounds like microphone feedback!

Hey guys, Non-NG related, but I'm repairing a Turbo Duo and after the system warms up (like 10 minutes of playtime), there's this loud microphone feedback like sound that comes from the TV. I've got no clue what it is, however I will be creating a probe tool to test audio chips and try to...